Monday, July 6, 2015

World Cup Champion Hope Solo Does Insanity Asylum

All I have to say that if Insanity Asylum is good enough for World Cup Champion Hope Solo, then it's good enough for me!

Hope Solo - USA vs Japan 2015
World Cup Champion 2015 Hope Solo - Hope Solo Insanity Asylum - Hope Solo Workout
Photo: Getty Images

World Cup Champion 2015 Hope Solo - Hope Solo Insanity Asylum - Hope Solo Workout
Photo: Getty Images

I've been using Insanity Asylum workouts for years now, and it has done wonders for my athleticism and endurance. I continue to incorporate the workouts along with my P90X and running workouts specifically for obstacle course racing and marathon training. It's definitely geared more towards advanced fitness levels, so take extreme caution before attempting a program such as the Insanity Asylum.

Insanity Asylum at Powerhouse Gym - Downtown Tampa, FL
Insanity Asylum at the Gym - Powerhouse Gym Downtown Tampa - Insanity Asylum Challenge Group
Coach Arnel Banawa

If you are an athlete, or someone who would like the up your game in athletic performance from football, soccer, basketball, running, adventure racing, surfing, and just about anything sports related, then feel free to message me about my upcoming Online Asylum Challenge Group. It will be a challenge, but I will be with you all the way, along with others who have similar goals. The motivation is INSANE! As your Free Beachbody Coach, I will make sure that you get everything that you need to succeed with this program, it's hands down on of my favorite workouts.

Check out this quick video with Hope Solo and the Insanity Asylum:




If you are not sure if Insanity Asylum is the right program for you, that's ok, I can assist you in finding the best program for you based on your level of fitness and goals. Message me here and I'll get back with you within 24-48 hours!




Take the Insanity Asylum Challenge - Free Coaching from me =)




No comments:

Post a Comment