Wednesday, September 16, 2015

P90X3 at the Park

P90X3 at the Park - P90X3 Triometrics - P90X on Demand - P90X3 Challenge Group - Alafia State Park Workout


What? I thought that P90X workouts were just for in-home use? Ha ha, NOPE! Especially now with Beachbody on Demand, you can actually take P90X workouts anywhere......ANYTIME! I actually prefer using the workout sheets which I put in my iBooks app on my iPhone, and it works perfect for me when I am doing the strength-based (weight-lifting) workouts. I can do this anywhere around the world whether I am at home, the gym, or just like yesterday at the park.


P90X3 at the Park - P90X3 Triometrics - P90X on Demand - P90X3 Challenge Group - Alafia State Park Workout


So I decided to go to Alafia State Park in Lithia, FL yesterday to do some P90X3, Triometrics to be exact. This specific workout gets me every single time! When you watch my video below, you will probably think it looks easy, but trust me, it is far from easy. The X3 Triometrics workout is like Plyometrics. The workout consists of jumping, squats, and just a lot of leg, stability, and core work. There are about 15 exercise movements and each movement is done with 3 levels of intensity, and if you do the movements correctly, your legs will be BURNING all day =). You can check out the Triometrics Movement List from a previous blog post here.

Check out my quick video:


Ask me about my upcoming P90X Online Challenges - you don't have to go at it alone! My online group will keep you on point, motivated and accountable so that you can focus on getting the BEST results! Message me here!


Take the P90X3 Challenge Today!





No comments:

Post a Comment