Friday, October 16, 2015

Island Hopping in Palawan - Philippines

Island Hopping El Nido Palawan - Philippine Island Hopping - Tour C El Nido Palawan
Island Hopping - El Nido, Palawan

So I finally had the opportunity to upload my Island Hopping video from Palawan, Philippines. It was so much fun, I took one of my cousins from Manila with me (he's never been there) and we had a blast together!

Watch Island Hopping Video Below!

I was on the island of El Nido for about a week and also found a gym called the Peak Corner Gym (not sure if it's still there) because I am always looking for a place to workout and keep my fit on all over the world. The day pass was something like only $1.50 US =) The workout that I did in this particular video was a P90X/Body Beast Hybrid workout, which is perfect to maintain my strength for my adventure travels. I ended the workout with a run on this manual treadmill, it was the first time that I've ever been on a non-electric tread, and it royally kicked my ass!


Island Hopping El Nido Palawan - Philippine Island Hopping - Tour C El Nido Palawan - Filipino Beachbody Coach

P90X/Body Beast Workout
Peak Corner Gym El Nido Palawan - P90X Workout Palawan Philippines - Filipino Beachbody Coach - Body Beast Philippines



Anyways, feel free to watch the video and I hope to run into you somewhere around the world. Stay active my friends =)

Island Hopping in El Nido, Palawan - Philippines (2014)





I started my fitness journey with the Beachbody Challenge, start yours today!
(Free Online Coaching from me)





No comments:

Post a Comment