Friday, October 9, 2015

My DAD turns 71 and kills INSANITY with me!

71 Year Old Does Insanity Workout - Take the Insanity Challenge - Insanity for All Fitness Levels - LIVE Insanity Powerhouse Gym Staten Island South


Yesterday was my father's birthday, he turned 71. This is what my Dad decided to do on his birthday, and all I can say is that this is the reason why he is my INSPIRATION. I hope to one day get to his level because he is everything that a father and husband should be.

My Dad killing it at Spartan Race thanks to Beachbody Fitness
71 Year Old Does Insanity Workout - Take the Insanity Challenge - Insanity for All Fitness Levels


I am currently taking on the my 2nd round of the Insanity Challenge, and my father decided to join me and do the Cardio Power and Resistance workout, check out the video here:


71 Year Old Dad does Insanity on his Birthday

Now I don't know about you, but this man motivates me! He is proof that AGE IS JUST A NUMBER, and that health and fitness is the key to long life and happiness. I love you Dad =)

Family and Fitness is my life!
71 Year Old Does Insanity Workout - Take the Insanity Challenge - Insanity for All Fitness Levels


Have you ever wanted to achieve something but didn't have the right tools, or the right support system? The Insanity Challenge is definitely one of the TOUGHEST fitness challenges out there, but I'm confident that if you join one of my upcoming online fitness challenges, you will find that with the right combination of fitness, nutrition and support, anything is possible! Message me to get started on a health and fitness journey, I look forward to meeting you! =)


Take the Insanity Challenge - Free Coaching from me!





No comments:

Post a Comment