Sunday, October 25, 2015

Savage Race Florida - Fall 2015

Savage Race Dade City Florida Fall 2015 - Obstacle Course Racing Videos - Beachbody Performance - Savage Race Obstacles
Just another day at the office #FitLife

All I can say is what an EPIC event that Savage Race put together this past weekend in Dade City, Florida. Savage Race is like OCR's (obstacle course racing) "Best Kept Secret". The event was on point from the staff, the obstacles, and the festival area. Staying innovative is something that I notice from this company. They may not be as big as Spartan Race and some of the other veteran companies out there, but I'm telling you, they have a lot of what most OCR companies don't have (from my experience), and that's "class". I would have to say that they fit the bill as being the "White Glove Service" of the obstacle course racing industry. But don't let that fool you, their obstacles are down right challenging.

Savage Race Dade City Florida Fall 2015 - Obstacle Course Racing Videos - Beachbody Performance - Savage Race Obstacles - Mud Run Fun
My Mud Run Fun friends, they love to have a good time! 


I 've been attending, participating, and filming the Savage Race for about 3 years now, and they are definitely on my TOP 3 OCR list when it comes to "must do" events. If you haven't been to a Savage Race, I highly encourage it. Take a gander at my latest Savage Race video, and feel free to connect with me, I'd love to meet up with you at a race event. If you love health, fitness, OCR's and just being active, I'd love to add you to my #FitFam network. Enjoy the video =)


Savage Race Dade City, FL - Fall 2015


Take your OCR Training to the next level with Beachbody Performance:
YOU'RE NOT TRAINING FOR AVERAGE RESULTS SO DON'T USE AVERAGE SUPPLEMENTSYOU'RE NOT TRAINING FOR AVERAGE RESULTS SO DON'T USE AVERAGE SUPPLEMENTS



No comments:

Post a Comment