Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Why Become a Beachbody Coach?

Why Become a Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coach Benefits - Beachbody Coach Opportunity - Beachbody Coach Scam
What's the big deal? 

Just to set the record straight, I wanted to let you know that this post is by no means focused on trying to "RECRUIT" everyone into the Beachbody Coach lifestyle. In fact, I'll be honest with you, I am pretty darn picky on who I would like on my coach team anyways, but if you're reading this, I'm sure that you are amazing =)

To build a successful online fitness empire, it takes the right people, with the right attitude, and the right vision. Those are the people who I find that I connect with on a personal and business stand point. 

Personal Trainer VS Online Beachbody Coaching
Personal Trainer - Limited territory and clients, you have to be there to make money
Online Beachbody Coach - Unlimited territory/customers, work from anywhere around the world
If helping people is your goal, then isn't helping the masses more in-line with your goals?


Why Become a Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coach Benefits - Beachbody Coach Opportunity - Beachbody Coach Scam - Personal Trainer versus Online Beachbody Coach

Another point here. I am not someone who needs constant recognition, I am not flashy, and I don't get excited about materialistic rewards, or fancy tourist trap trips or BMW's. BUT......I do have goals, I love to travel, I love culture, I love to spend time with my family, I love staying active, I love being without a boss, I love volunteering, and I absolutely love helping people. Oh, and I love to eat....A LOT =)

"There is no such thing as a PERFECT Beachbody Coach, so don't think that you have to be"

Now I totally understand that it's ok to splurge every now and again, and trust me, I do just that sometimes, but through the years, I have learned to appreciate what I have, and everything else I receive is just a sheer bonus in my life. For me, it's not about what you have, it's about experiencing the special moments in your life with the people who matter most. 

So why become a Beachbody Coach?

I have to ask WHY NOT? If I shared the things that my coach family and I have done with the freedom that came from this opportunity, then and only then will you be able fully understand and visualize the BIG PICTURE of what Beachbody Coaching is all about. 

I cannot speak for everyone, but I have met so many amazing people with inspiring stories. I have come to understand that everyone has their own reasons, just like I have my own. No two dreams and goals are the same, there is always something different. But one thing is for sure, I have found that most people want to be more happy, more healthy, have more time in the day, and be more financially stable. Now I don't know about you, but if you throw away all the excuses, and open your mind to the possibilities, this can be the vehicle to help you with those 4 simple things. For me, it's totally worth the risk to achieve that.

But again, this is not for everyone. If you're LAZY, forget it! But if you have the right attitude, and posess a strong vision for your future, then that's a start.

Beachbody Super Saturday
(Hosted quarterly all over the USA and Canada) 
Why Become a Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coach Benefits - Beachbody Coach Opportunity - Beachbody Coach Scam
Learn, Socialize, Workout, Pay it Forward

"Beachbody Coaches are NOT Personal Trainers, we are merely people who enjoy the healthy lifestyle, and we simply share it with people, that's it"


What separates Beachbody Coaching from other similar opportunities? 

So I am not a comparison type of person because I know that there are so many amazing opportunities and products out there. But in a nutshell, here are some things to consider:

-  Beachbody Coaching allows you to work towards gaining the 4 simple things above: happiness, health, more time, and financial stability. 

- With a ton of amazing companies out there providing great health products and services, the Beachbody Coaching Business provides a one-stop shop solution for health and fitness. It's not about getting a Crossfit membership at a box, and then buying a supplement from another company. The opportunity provides fitness programs along with premium supplements for your nutritional goals. And on top of all of this, the top notch support from your very own coach family puts everything together. You're in business for yourself (Entrepreneur, CEO etc) but never by yourself. 

- Beachbody Coaching provides a healthy lifestyle that can be monetized by sharing it with people. 

- Unlimited Passive Income, which means having the ability to earn while you are pretty much sleeping. Nope, this is not a sales tactic, I do this all the time, and I'm still amazed! We are all brainwashed to thinking that the only way to make a living is to find a safe, secure job or being a slave to a traditional business. I'm sorry, but I don't want to make a living, I want to live my life! 

So one last time, why become a Beachbody Coach?

Hmmm, I don't know, you tell me =)


Isn't it time for you to design your life? Contact me!
Why Become a Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coach Benefits - Beachbody Coach Opportunity - Beachbody Coach Scam
My daughter and I 




My Coaching Journey began with the Beachbody Challenge, start yours today!





No comments:

Post a Comment