Wednesday, May 4, 2016

How to deal with NEGATIVITY as a Beachbody Coach

Beachbody Coach Tips, Become a Beachbody Coach, Handle Negativity as a Beachbody Coach
"I'm PROUD to be a Beachbody Coach, I don't expect everyone to understand it, that's not my goal"


I guess this post could also relate with any life obstacles, but being that I am a Beachbody Coach, I wanted to throw my TWO CENTS in and share some of the things that I have done to get through the negativity of what people say about Beachbody Coaching.

-  IT'S A PYRAMID SCHEME/SCAM: This one used to get me all the time because I always knew that there were actual "pyramid scams" out there, but I also knew that the business model of "Network Marketing" and Multi-Level Marketing" was totally legit. The reason why people are negative about the whole idea is because they do not understand the difference between the two, and for the most part, these people are not open-minded enough to try to understand, which in turn...they will never "get it". They also may have retrieved some negative and falsified information from a family member or a friend who was in the business of MLM, but unfortunately quit <---- AND did not succeed. Try getting the facts from someone who is making it happen "succeeding and not quitting", there's a huge difference.

My suggestion is to find out if they are open enough to get educated on the topic, and if they aren't, I suggest that you ignore the negativity because it would be just a waste of time.

I travel all over the world, thanks to the freedom of my Beachbody "Network Marketing" business. I've been an online Beachbody Coach for almost 6 years now, so if someone tries to "bad-mouth" me or what I do, then I just smile to myself because I am the one sitting pretty in Sweden right now with no return ticket while some of these "negatives" are working miserably under a boss. If people really want TRUE freedom, then becoming an entrepreneur is the only way to do it, and "network marketing" is the best LEGIT ticket to freedom without investing thousands.

"Ignore the negativity, educate only the open-minded, keep moving forward"

Beachbody Coach Tips, Become a Beachbody Coach, Handle Negativity as a Beachbody Coach
Atop the Skansen Kronan Fortress overlooking Gothenburg, Sweden


-  RESPECT:  Everyone deserves respect. It is a bit annoying when people talk about things that they know nothing about, but that's what the population does, and hey, I'm even guilty of doing it, so I totally understand when people do it.

Let's face it, in the Beachbody Coaching and "Network Marketing" industry. There will be coaches and newbie entrepreneurs who will make the industry look bad. I don't think that it's intentional, but it happens. This happens in every sector of business though. Just look at where you work, I'm sure that someone in your company/job have been fired. And some of these people begin to bad-mouth the company because they didn't feel that it was right for them to get FIRED. But let's be honest, people get fired because they aren't fit for the company or image. Some people will never "get it", and when they don't, they do what humans do, they talk negative.

Respect is all about being happy for someone no matter what they do for a living. Beachbody Coaching is about being in business for yourself while helping others get healthy and fit, what's there not to respect about that? I mean, I don't go around talking about how crappy your company or job is, so it's really not nice for anyone to be negative about being a Beachbody Coach/Entrepreneur.

If someone is disrespectful to you about what you do as a Beachbody Coach, just simply ignore them (it's a waste of time to try to defend yourself when these people just don't care), because if they are disrespecting you, then that only shows the type of person they are, and trust me, you don't need those toxic people in your life. Hit that DELETE button.

"Be respectful of what people do for a living, even if you don't understand what they do"

In closing, Beachbody Coaching and the network marketing industry is a billion dollar business. It can only reach those numbers when people are finding success and lives are truly being changed. Bottom line is, we must be doing something right! So remember this....when something is going right, there will always be someone who will say something about it, so keep doing what you're doing =). #CoachesChangeLives




Start a health and fitness journey now, FREE Coaching from me! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment