Monday, July 25, 2016

Day 1, Week Three - 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge

Day 1 Week Three 22 Minute Hard Corps, 22 Minute Hard Corps Cardio 1 and Core 1 Workout, Beachbody Challenge Group, Beachbody Coach Summit 2016, Become a Beachbody Coach
Watch Video Below

It's WEEK THREE!!!!!

I would have to say that I am really loving this 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, especially doing it with my father! He's doing so awesome!!

Today we did the Cardio 1 and Core 1 Workout, and all I have to say is that my BEAR CRAWLS have definitely gotten a lot better (now if my Gorilla Crawls were half as good ha ha), and my Dad continues to KILL BURPEES like a boss =)


I'll be leaving for Nashville, TN late tomorrow night to attend Beachbody Coach Summit for the week, pretty excited to see my Coach Team =) Although I will be traveling, make no mistake, I will be staying committed to my challenge, I'll also be getting some of my coach family to do the workouts with me, should be fun!


Day 1, Week Three - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 1 + Core 1


Need fitness motivation? Please feel free to message me here, I would love to assist you with your health and fitness goals, let's do this!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment