Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Day 2 & 3, Week Three - 22 Minute Hard Corps

Week Three 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge - Coach Summit 2016 Nashville TN - Beachbody Coach Summit
Coach Summit 2016 - Nashville, TN

Well guys, life has been hectic these past few days. I've fallen behind on my posts but I'll have you know that I have been staying committed to my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge.

Day 2 Week Three 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge - Resistance 1 Workout - Sandbag Workout
Watch Video Below

Day 3 Week Three 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge - Cardio 2 and Core 1 Workout - Sandbag Workout - Coach Summit 2016 Nashville
Watch Video Below

I am currently in Nashville, TN for the Super Bowl of Beachbody Events....COACH SUMMIT. Today was Day 1 of 4 of Summit, and today was basically spent exploring the city and meeting up with my coach team. It's going to be a jam-packed week I tell ya!

Anyways, just wanted to post my two accountability videos from my Day 2 and 3, of Week 3. Today was cool because we ended up doing Cardio 2 + Core 1 (Day 3, Week 3 workout) right by the Cumberland River in Downtown Nashville overlooking Nissan Stadium. This is Boot Country ya'll, and lot's to do, but I will be staying committed, so stay tuned here! =)

Day 2, Week 3 - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 1


NASHVILLE BOUND FOR BEACHBODY COACH SUMMIT


Day 3, Week 3 - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 2 + Core 1


NEED FITNESS MOTIVATION?  Feel free to message me here, and I would be happy to help you with your goals, looking forward to meeting you! =)





No comments:

Post a Comment