Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Day 2, Week One - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 1

Day 2 Week One 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workouts, Beachbody PT Sandbag, Military Inspired Workout, Sandbag Workout
Resistance 1 Workout

Day Two, Week One of my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge in the books! I'm so glad that I am doing this challenge with my father, I just hope to still be doing what he is doing when I am 71 years young, YES.....he's pushing 72!

Today's workout was Resistance 1, and let me tell you something, I am so glad that these workouts are only 22 minutes LOL! It was the first time that I used the Beachbody Sandbag, and I loved it. The Beachbody Sandbag definitely made the movements a lot more challenging, and although the bag is only 20lbs, you do a good number of reps, so I felt the BURN!


If you don't have the Beachbody Sandbag, you can get it here, or just use dumbbells. My father sometimes modified when doing the pull up section of the workout, which is fine too. Just use what you have =)

Here's our quick daily workout video!

22 Minute Hard Corps - Resistance 1



Have you done 22 Minute Hard Corps? How did you like it, feel free to comment below! If you would like to take on the challenge and would like me to coach you through it, feel free to message me here, I'd love to help you get started!



Take the 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, FREE Coaching from me!
Day 2 Week One 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workouts, Beachbody PT Sandbag, Military Inspired Workout, Sandbag Workout






No comments:

Post a Comment