Monday, July 11, 2016

Father & Son Workout - Day One | 22 Minute Hard Corps

22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge Cardio 1 and Core 1 Workout, Day 1 22 Minute Hard Corps, Beachbody Performance, Military Inspired Workout, Military Cardio Workout
Day 1, Week 1 - 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge

So today was the beginning of my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge! Not only will I be doing this with some amazing people in my online accountability group, but to my surprise, my 71 year old father has decided to take on the challenge with me, isn't that FRIGGIN cool or what!

If you would like to follow our journey, it's pretty simple, I'll be posting daily videos and blog posts right here on this blog, not only to share our challenge with you, but also to keep myself accountable with my health and fitness goals, as well as my leadership goals as a Beachbody Coach =)


My father and I just completed Day 1 which was Cardio 1 and Core 1. I've done the Cardio 1 workout before, but it still gave me a great workout, it's the CORE 1 workout that KILLED ME! Anyways, enjoy the video, and if you would like to join us, shoot me a message HERE, and let's workout together!

Day 1, Week 1 - 22 Minute Hard Corps


-------->  59 more days to go HA HA!! =) 


Start the 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge today, FREE Coaching from me!
22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge Cardio 1 and Core 1 Workout, Day 1 22 Minute Hard Corps, Beachbody Performance, Military Inspired Workout, Military Cardio Workout








No comments:

Post a Comment