Sunday, July 3, 2016

I totally SUCK at YOGA!

P90X3 Yoga Workout, P90X on Demand, I Suck at Yoga, Yoga on Beachbody on Demand
P90X3 Yoga on Beachbody on Demand

So it's Sunday and to stay committed to doing a workout everyday until my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge begins, I decided to do the most difficult workout for me......YOGA! Ok, I know the benefits of yoga, and I admit that I dislike doing it, but I do it anyways. So here goes nothing people, wish me luck! =)

P90X3 Yoga - Not a pretty sight!

If you haven't checked out Beachbody on Demand, I highly encourage it! Nothing better than having over 3,000 workouts with you no matter where you're at anywhere around the world, you get get a FREE Trial here.

Until next time...... =)


Take the Beachbody on Demand Online Challenge - FREE Coaching from me! =)
P90X3 Yoga Workout, P90X on Demand, I Suck at Yoga, Yoga on Beachbody on Demand





No comments:

Post a Comment