Monday, July 4, 2016

JULY 4TH WORKOUT

July 4th Workout, Independence Day Workout, 22 Minute Hard Corps Workout, 22 Minute Hard Corps Cardio 1
22 Minute Hard Corps Workout

So I hope that I'm not the only one that got in a GOOD WORKOUT on Independence Day, I'm sure I wasn't =)

Today I ended up doing a 22 Minute Hard Corps Workout (Cardio 1) just because I wanted to be PATRIOTIC,  and what better way to celebrate this special FREEDOM day then to workout with a bunch of VETERANS! #EnoughSaid

22 Minute Hard Corps - Cardio 1 Workout


I hope that all of you have or had an amazing INDEPENDENCE DAY, and I hope to see you soon! =)  If you did your July 4th Workout, feel free to comment below with the workout that you did!


Take the 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge - Workout with Veterans, and ME =)
July 4th Workout, Independence Day Workout, 22 Minute Hard Corps Workout, 22 Minute Hard Corps Cardio 1





No comments:

Post a Comment