Monday, August 15, 2016

Day 1, Week Six - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 1

Day 1 Week Six 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workout, Beachbody Challenge, Choosing a Beachbody Coach, Become a Beachbody Coach
Watch Video Below

WAHOO!!! Week 6 is finally here =)

Today's workout was Resistance 1 and my niece even decided to join us, and she did amazing! I think the toughest part of the workout was the pull ups and of course the BURNOUT round at the end with the Sprint, Burpee, Push Ups.


Here's the thing, this 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge is a 60 day program, and it is pretty impossible to maintain 100% of your energy and strength for that amount of time. So today was one of those days where I had to tone it down a bit and listen to my body. Don't get me wrong, I still pushed myself to the limits, but I also know that if I do not pace myself, I could either get injured, become overtrained, or even discouraged, and I do not want that to happen. NO WAY!

What will it be? You got this!!
Day 1 Week Six 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workout, Beachbody Challenge, Choosing a Beachbody Coach, Become a Beachbody Coach


So if you are doing a challenge, or any type of workout, it doesn't have to be a set program or anything like that, I would recommend that you always make a point to listen to your body and put your ego aside, and keep it safe. In my experience, you will get better results, and will also have a more enjoyable time working out =)

If you have any questions about 22 Minute Hard Corps, or any other Beachbody Workouts, please feel free to contact me here, I'd love to assist you!

So here's my daily accountability video =)

Day 1, Week Six - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 1


Interested in turning your passion for fitness into an online business? Click here to get more details!

I'm finally on SNAPCHAT, add me =) 






No comments:

Post a Comment