Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Day 2, Week Eight - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 3 + Core 2

Day 2 Week Eight 22 Minute Hard Corps, 22 Minute Hard Corps Cardio 3 and Core 2 Workout, Facebook LIVE Workout, Free Beachbody Coaching


I was feeling a bit under the weather today, but I did what I could. It's actually pretty tough for me to slack on my workouts, but here's the kicker...... I procrastinate a lot, so it may take me awhile to workout, but once I'm in, I am ready to kill it =)

I definitely find it to be more productive to workout earlier in the day because it leaves me a lot more time to go about my day and stick to my schedule when it comes to business tasks. My issue is that I will get so involved with my online coaching business, that I will actually pile on more tasks to delay my workout =) Anyone else do that?

BUT THAT'S ON MY LAZY DAYS! 

On my good days, I somehow just wake up and automatically start my day, sometimes putting my shoes on before I eat breakfast secretly preparing for a morning run, and then later doing my workout shortly after.

I'm human. I'm not trying to impress anyone =). Staying fit and healthy is still a challenge for me on certain days, but what I've found to be very helpful is finding an accountability partner who will keep me in check. I'm so blessed that my father decided to do this 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge with me, because everyday he asks me, "what's our workout for today?", and something simple as that really keeps me on my toes. Do you have someone to keep you accountable?


Day 2 Week Eight 22 Minute Hard Corps, 22 Minute Hard Corps Cardio 3 and Core 2 Workout, Facebook LIVE Workout, Free Beachbody Coaching
Ask me about my Free Online Accountability Group exclusively for 
Beachbody Workouts and Obstacle Course Racing Enthusiasts


Today's workout was Cardio 3 + Core 2, and my Dad and I recorded our last round of the Cardio 3 workout on Facebook LIVE, so that is what I'll be sharing on this post =)

Anyways, thanks for following my fitness journey, and if you are ready to start your own journey, I'd love to help you. I work with all fitness levels and goals, so shoot me a message here, and I'll chat with you soon =)

Day 2, Week Eight - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 3



No comments:

Post a Comment