Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Day 3, Week Eight - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 2

Day 3 Week Eight 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 2, Beachbody OCR Fit, Beachbody Workouts for Obstacle  Course Racing, Obstacle Race Training with Beachbody


Ok this is going to be a very short post ha ha, but I just wanted to share some good news with you and let you know that my pull up strength was ON POINT today!

Just to give you a quick story, I actually injured my elbow mountain biking a few years ago, and it would hurt so bad while doing any type of pull up movement. Before the injury, I was able to crank out about 28 strict pull ups, and my goal was to get at least 30, and then guess what happens =)

Do you love Beachbody and Obstacle Racing?
Join my FREE Accountability Group! Message me here
Day 3 Week Eight 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 2, Beachbody OCR Fit, Beachbody Workouts for Obstacle  Course Racing, Obstacle Race Training with Beachbody


Anyways, since starting this challenge, I feel that my pull up strength is getting much better. I still want to stay safe because I would hate to re-injure my elbow, so I am just doing what I can. After I complete my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, I will post a video on how many pull ups I can actually do, so I'm pretty excited about that. If I could hit 20, that would make me happy!

Anyways, lots of things to do (like EAT lol), so just wanted to share my workout accountability video, see you all tomorrow =)

Day 3, Week Eight - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 2

Do you enjoy Beachbody Workouts and Obstacle Course Racing? I just started a FREE Online Accountability Group on Facebook called "Beachbody OCR Fit", it's free to join, message me here if you would like to be added, see you soon! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment