Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Day 3, Week Five - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 3

Day 3 Week Five 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 minute Hard Corps Resistance 3 Workout, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, Beachbody Coach Lifestyle, Do Hard Things, 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge Group
Watch Video Below

Ok, let me just tell you that it's been a HELLUVA challenge to post a video everyday during my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge! I know that you're saying, "then why do you do it then?" so let me tell you why =)

There are a number of reasons, but I'll give you my TOP 3 reasons why I committed to posting a workout video everyday during my 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge.

1.  To keep myself accountable to my workouts, and commitments as a Beachbody Coach, especially as a leader to my coach team.

2.  To provide ongoing content to my blog so that I can share my journey with others who may be inspired to start a journey themselves.

3.  I want success not just for me, but for my team. In order to be successful at anything, it takes consistency and doing HARD THINGS. Posting a video and a blog post everyday on top of my daily activities is pretty tough, especially when I am traveling all the time. It's about doing things even though others don't understand what you do. It's about doing things when no one is around watching you. I do this for me, my family, and others who have struggled with their health, fitness, and finances their whole life. I want to be someone who can give others HOPE, because that's what this lifestyle has done for me.

Ever wonder why some people NEVER win their own race? It's because they are too 
concerned with other people's success. Focus on winning in your life, and guess what?
YOU WILL WIN! 
Day 3 Week Five 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 minute Hard Corps Resistance 3 Workout, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, Beachbody Coach Lifestyle, Do Hard Things, 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge Group


So now you know =) As I am currently writing this post, I just got off of a 2+ hour long online coach call that ended way past 10pm, and it was jam-packed with a lot of information from some of the most successful coaches on our team. I was beat tired after 2 hours, but I knew that sacrificing a little bit more time would yield me more success for my family's future. And then....my commitment to posting a video and blog daily, that's what I'm doing now (almost midnight now) =)

So here you go, here is my daily accountability video =) Hope you had a fantastic day!

Day 3, Week Five - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 3


Wanna start a fitness journey? Feel free to message me here, I look forward to meeting you!




No comments:

Post a Comment