Thursday, August 4, 2016

Day 3, Week Four - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 1

Day 3 Week Four 22 Minute Hard Corps, 22 minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workout, Beachbody Performance Stack, 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, Beachbody Changed my Life
Watch Video Below

My Dad and I got our 22 Minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workout done late. It was just one of those NON-STOP days =).

When I started working out and doing P90X back in 2010, I used to workout late at night and felt good, and now I actually prefer doing my workouts earlier. We did this workout last night, and during some parts of this workout, I just felt drained. There will be some days where you will just not have enough energy, and it might've been because of doing the workout late, or not fueling my body properly though out the day.

There are a few reasons that one might feel the lack of energy during their workouts, here are some of them: (check out the Beachbody Performance Stack for pre-workout and post recovery)

- Poor nutrition, or not enough calories though out the day
- Lack of rest, sleep, and recovery
- Dehydration
- Negative people =) 

Day 3 Week Four 22 Minute Hard Corps, 22 minute Hard Corps Resistance 1 Workout, Beachbody Performance Stack, 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, Beachbody Changed my Life


I encourage you to make sure that you try to stay on point with the above. I know that it can be difficult depending on the circumstances, and not everyday will be the perfect day, but that's all part of the journey. It's also not just all about the workouts, that's only 20% of the journey.

Anyways, we all go through some tough times when trying to BETTER ourselves. Just remember that you are INSPIRING others whether you know this or not. By you working out and eating healthy, you are helping the people around you, so please keep doing what you are doing =)

If you ever need some extra fitness motivation, I can help, feel free to message me here!

Day 3, Week Four - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Resistance 1







No comments:

Post a Comment