Friday, August 12, 2016

Day 4, Week Five - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 3 + Core 2

Day 4 Week Five 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Cardio 3 and Core 2, Late Night Workouts, Spartan Training, Shakeology Results, Shakeology Samples, Free Fitness Assessment
Watch Video Below

I don't know about you, but doing LATE NIGHT WORKOUTS are really tough for me, at least it is for me these days!

Today's workout was Cardio 3 + Core 2 and my Dad and I are moving right along with our 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge. I can't believe that we are about to close out WEEK 5! =)


So let me tell you how I've been feeling lately:

- My legs are so much stronger. I feel that they are as strong as when I used to run obstacle racing events competitively. I noticed this when I was climbing the mountain in Asheville during the Spartan Super Race that I was filming last weekend.

- The definition that I lost when I was in Europe for two months is coming back. I can see it in my legs, and upper body. I am gaining my lean muscle again =)

- I am still struggling with the core exercises, but that has always been my weakness. I do see my abs carving out, and I'm excited to see more of them by the end of the challenge.

- My nutrition has been good, and it's getting better as the weeks pass by. I've been really taking it easy on my carb and sugar intake. I'll be getting more strict about it in the coming weeks.

- I only use water in my Shakeology, and just recently cut my love for peanut butter, at least for now =) My typical shakeology recipe has been Chocolate Shakeology, Water, and a whole banana. Sometimes I will replace the banana with half of an avocado.


So that's my updates! I'm feeling good and my Dad is doing great. I feel that my Dad's greatest struggle is getting his form right with the movements as well as the modified exercises. I have to stop the workout sometimes to make sure that he is doing the exercises correctly to ensure that he doesn't injure himself, and that he is getting the most out of it with, even with modifications. My Dad does modifications probably about 30% of the time. He's 71, and is really tough. He can handle a lot, but I have to make sure that he tones it down sometimes, and remind him that he needs to listen to his body, and not his ego, I know that we all go through this. My Dad just does not quit, he's always been a hard worker all of his life, so he treats his workouts the same way. I mean, he works out harder than a lot of the 20-30 something's that I see, it's pretty inspiring!

Anyways, here's our accountability video =)

Day 4, Week Five, 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 3 + Core 2

Are you ready to start a FITNESS JOURNEY? I'd like to help =) All fitness levels welcome, please feel free to message me here, and I'll send you a FREE Fitness Assessment to help you achieve your goals, looking forward to hearing from you! =)

Simple quotes like this are daily GREAT REMINDERS, let's do this! 
Day 4 Week Five 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 Minute Hard Corps Cardio 3 and Core 2, Late Night Workouts, Spartan Training, Shakeology Results, Shakeology Samples, Free Fitness Assessment





No comments:

Post a Comment