Sunday, August 14, 2016

Day 7, Week Five - 22 Minute Hard Corps {Week 5 Done}

Day 7 Week Five 22 Minute Hard Corps, 22 minute Hard Corps Cardio 1, Free Beachbody Coaching, Free Beachbody Coach
Watch Video Below

Today's CARDIO 1 workout was a make-up workout from last week. Last Saturday I was in Asheville filming a Spartan Race and one thing lead to another, and I wasn't able to get my workout done, so my Dad and I decided to add this missed workout to the end of this week, which is WEEK 5.

#Fitspiration - "I Don't Think Limits"
Day 7 Week Five 22 Minute Hard Corps, 22 minute Hard Corps Cardio 1, Free Beachbody Coaching, Free Beachbody Coach, Usain Bolt Quote


We are now all caught up with all of our 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge workouts and DONE with week five =) Week SIX begins tomorrow!

Here is our daily accountability video =)

Day 7, Week Five - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 1

Are you ready to start a fitness journey? Let me help you! All fitness levels and goals welcome =) Message me here!





No comments:

Post a Comment