Monday, September 5, 2016

We Are 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge GRADS!

Last Day of 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 minute Hard Corps Graduate, Start a Fitness Journey, Free Beachbody Coaching, Shakeology


So today my father and I completed 60 days of the 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge. That's eight straight weeks of military-inspired boot camp workouts and clean eating along with Shakeology.

This was the first challenge that I've done with my Dad, and I would have to say that I enjoyed every minute of it. We kept each other motivated even during our bad days. We kept each other accountable when we started to feel burnt out and tired. We worked out through some of my minor injuries in which I had to modify at least 3-4 workouts. I traveled a bunch during our 60 day challenge, but worked out in hotels, gyms, parks, and even in other peoples homes. We just didn't make any excuses, we just got it done. Was it tough, heck yeah! Do we feel amazing? ABSOLUTELY!

Here are some of my Dad's results:
- He lost 10lbs
- Lost almost 2 inches off his waist
- He went from only doing 10 push ups to 25 push ups
- He went from no pull ups to 3 pull ups
- He has gained better endurance, and the functionality of the movements has helped him become more productive with his restaurant
- His craving for junk food has diminished immensely
- He has created new habits for clean eating
- The completion of this challenge has boosted his self-confidence
- He feels young again!

Not bad for being 71 years young!

Last Day of 22 Minute Hard Corps Challenge, 22 minute Hard Corps Graduate, Start a Fitness Journey, Free Beachbody Coaching, Shakeology


Here is what I took away from the challenge:
- I gained 5 lbs of lean muscle mass
- My core is much stronger, I managed to get some of my abs back, still need more work on the lower portion =)
- I went from 15 pull ups to 22 strict, I think I can do more now =) This is post injury.
- My legs are more defined and stronger especially during mountain climbing and running
- I am back on point with my daily workouts since coming back from Europe for almost 3 months
- Nutrition is back on point
- Endurance level is almost back to race performance
- I am ready for the next challenge!

So without further ado, here's our last 22 Minute Hard Corp Workout Accountability Video:

FINAL WORKOUT - 22 Minute Hard Corps | Cardio 3 + Core 2


Are you ready to start a fitness journey? I'd like to help! I work with all fitness levels and goals, feel free to message me here, looking forward to meeting you soon =)




No comments:

Post a Comment