Friday, December 16, 2016

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIDEO for my daughter =)

Family, Happy Birthday Lauren, Happy Birthday Video, Beachbody Coach Life, My Princess, Daddy's Girl
Watch Video Below

One day my daughter was sleeping on my chest, and the next thing I know, she's turning 20! Where did the time go? It doesn't matter though, because no matter where she is, or how old she gets, my daughter Lauren will always be my BABY GIRL! =)

Here is a quick video that I made of my day with my daughter Lauren on her 20th birthday.

HAPPY 20th Lauren, from Daddy! 

Calling all fathers with daughters! Let's continue being the REAL men that our daughters need us to be, feel free to comment or connect with me, I'd love to hear about your great relationships with your daughters!





No comments:

Post a Comment