Monday, March 20, 2017

Cliff Jumping in Costa Rica


Cliff Jumping Costa Rica, Cliff Jumping Rio Colorado Liberia Costa Rica, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, How To Workout While Traveling
Watch Video Below

I crossed the border from Nicaragua to Costa Rica the other day, and stopped by this place called Liberia. There isn't much to do here, but I've always said to myself that it isn't really the place that you visit, but the people you meet along the way.

I only had a couple days in Liberia, and the first day was spent catching up on my Beachbody Business emails and such. I had two options that I was considering for my second day: Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park, or Cliff Jumping in Rio Colorado.......I chose CLIFF JUMPING!


While I was there, I met up with some local costa rican boys and we had a blast. I was actually so glad that they were there because I didn't know where to jump, so it was nice to have some locals to show me the best and safest places to jump! There were also no tourists in sight, it was pretty amazing! You can check out my short video here below =)

Cliff Jumping Rio Colorado, Liberia Costa Rica


Stay healthy and fit anywhere, anytime! Free Coaching from me =) 
Cliff Jumping Costa Rica, Cliff Jumping Rio Colorado Liberia Costa Rica, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, How To Workout While Traveling





No comments:

Post a Comment