Thursday, May 11, 2017

Running with the Pagoda Pacers - Reading, Pennsylvania

Pagoda Pacers Athletic Club, Running with the Pagoda Pacers, Group Run in Reading Pennsylvania, Insanity Max 30, Max Out Strength Workout, Free Beachbody Coaching, Group Trail Running in Pennsylvania, Running up the Reading Pagoda


When I travel, one of the most challenging things for me is to be consistent with my workouts, so what I enjoy doing is looking for free workouts and group runs. I am currently in Reading, PA in between filming obstacle course races for my OCRTUBE media project, so during the week, I try to either do my P90X workouts at the park, or wherever I am staying at, but sometimes I like to change things up a bit. Do you feel me? =)


GOOGLE is your friend!

I went online and searched for running groups and I ran into the Pagoda Pacers website. This group has been around for about 37 years now, and have well over 500 members. They are basically one of the oldest running groups in Pennsylvania. The Pagoda Pacers group organize group runs, bike rides and special events. Most of the group runs are on trails which I very much enjoy. Yesterday I went on my first run with them at Shilington Park, Shilington PA. It was nice and hilly and the terrain was a mixture of trails and roads. The cool thing about the trail runs is that it changes every week, so you will never get bored. They meet every Wednesday night at 6:15pm. Check them out here!

Pagoda Pacer Athletic Club
Pagoda Pacers Athletic Club, Running with the Pagoda Pacers, Group Run in Reading Pennsylvania, Insanity Max 30, Max Out Strength Workout, Free Beachbody Coaching, Group Trail Running in Pennsylvania, Running up the Reading Pagoda


THAT WAS MY 2ND WORKOUT

Earlier in the day before the group run, I did my normal Beachbody workout which I decided to do Max Out Strength from the Insanity Max 30 workout program. And with Shaun T fashion, I got my ass handed to me =)

Here's a quick clip of my workout!

WOD: Insanity Max 30 - Max Out Strength
Need some workout motivation? Message me here to get added to my exclusive accountability group via our mobile app, Get motivation anywhere, anytime! 

Free Mobile App Motivation and Accountability
Pagoda Pacers Athletic Club, Running with the Pagoda Pacers, Group Run in Reading Pennsylvania, Insanity Max 30, Max Out Strength Workout, Free Beachbody Coaching, Group Trail Running in Pennsylvania, Running up the Reading Pagoda






No comments:

Post a Comment