Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Real Shift Shop Round One Results



Ok, so by now, most of you have heard of Beachbody's NEWEST Trainer Chris Downing right? Well, I met him for the first time at this past Coach Summit event in New Orleans when the program Shift Shop was launched, and I have to tell you that he is one of the nicest, genuine, most motivational people that I've ever met!

Sometimes what we think about Celebrity Trainers is that they are just "too big", and they just don't have time for us little folk =), but boy was I wrong! He genuinely made time to talk to myself and my team, I couldn't believe it, but it was a great first impression that I didn't honestly expect, and one that I will never forget. And that is why I was so excited to start the Shift Shop Challenge over 3 weeks ago with some of my friends and fellow coaches. The program reminded me a little bit of one of my all time favorite Beachbody Workouts, "Insanity Asylum", whoa....that's a good one!

You can learn more about the Shift Shop Workout here.

Speed 45 Workout in my tight guest room - Guayaquil, Ecuador
(My recommendation: The All Access Beachbody on Demand Challenge Pack)


Anyhow, not to get off topic or anything, but I just wanted to let you know that the trainer behind Shift Shop is not your typical trainer "guy", he is really passionate about what he does, and it truly shows.  If you want to meet him, feel free to message me, because my team has some events lined up where Chris himself "in the flesh" will be a guest speaker, pretty darn cool right! =)

Now for some even more EXCITING STUFF, I wanted to share with you some real results from my Coach Team. These people here are so amazing that they don't just coach their friends, family, and challengers through the programs, they actually do it with them, and that right there is just flat out admirable! When was the last time your Personal Trainer did a full workout program with you?

Feel free to connect with any of the Coaches below for any tips, motivation, or advice, and even some free coaching. I am available as well (make me your FREE Coach here), but I definitely want to make sure that you receive coaching from someone who you totally relate with, because hey...that's what coaches do, we provide the best possible options for you, even if we're not part of it. =)  Check out these awesome people below, I am proud to have them on my team, and they would love to meet you!

Jasmine Banawa
Shift Shop Results, Real Shift Shop Results, Beachbody on Demand Challenge Pack, Free Trial Beachbody on Demand, Try Shift Shop for Free, Free Beachbody Coaching, Shakeology Samples

Fermin Banawa
Shift Shop Results, Real Shift Shop Results, Beachbody on Demand Challenge Pack, Free Trial Beachbody on Demand, Try Shift Shop for Free, Free Beachbody Coaching, Shakeology Samples

Quiana White
Shift Shop Results, Real Shift Shop Results, Beachbody on Demand Challenge Pack, Free Trial Beachbody on Demand, Try Shift Shop for Free, Free Beachbody Coaching, Shakeology Samples

Kim Krapcha
Shift Shop Results, Real Shift Shop Results, Beachbody on Demand Challenge Pack, Free Trial Beachbody on Demand, Try Shift Shop for Free, Free Beachbody Coaching, Shakeology Samples

Jocelyn Giancarlo
Shift Shop Results, Real Shift Shop Results, Beachbody on Demand Challenge Pack, Free Trial Beachbody on Demand, Try Shift Shop for Free, Free Beachbody Coaching, Shakeology Samples

Heather Meloy
Shift Shop Results, Real Shift Shop Results, Beachbody on Demand Challenge Pack, Free Trial Beachbody on Demand, Try Shift Shop for Free, Free Beachbody Coaching, Shakeology Samples


There you have it my friends! There are many more people just like my team who are getting fantastic results and helping others. So, if you are in a rut, and what you're doing is just not working, or maybe you just need to try something new, then feel free to message any of the coaches above or myself, and we would love to help you! Looking forward to your success, and excited to meet ya!!! =)

Ask me about my Free Online Accountability Group!
(No purchase necessary)


Get Shakeology Samples here!

No comments:

Post a Comment