Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Aspiring Entrepreneurs Wanted

Aspiring Entrepreneurs Wanted, Become an Entrepreneur, Entrepreneur Tips, Start an Online Business Today, Digital Nomad Opportunity, Entrepreneur Opportunity


Before I get into this post, I just wanted to share this one point. As an Entrepreneur, I firmly believe that anyone who is thinking about being in business for themselves must be open-minded. Forget about what you know now, and start new. What you've always known in the past has changed, and will continue to evolve, the question is....will you?

ASPIRING

What does this mean? It's about having ambitions to achieve something great!

I am looking for people who aspire to do great things. With that, it will take courage, determination, commitment, persistence, and making goals non-negotiable. If you are someone like that, then please continue to read, if not, go back to your life, this is not for you.

ENTREPRENUER

What do you think about when you think of the word "entrepreneur?" According to the dictionary, an entrepreneur is a person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on a greater than normal financial risk in order to do so.

So secondly, since you've made it this far, the next question is, are you willing to take risks? Are you willing to make a financial and time investment to create an empire? If you are not willing to invest any money (we're not talking about thousands or millions here, so relax guys) or time into creating something that will leave a legacy for you, then I encourage you to discontinue reading. From here on out, I will be talking only to the serious people.

WANTED

And what I mean by this, I mean I will consider people based on their goals. As an entrepreneur, you have to be selective on who you partner or do business with. You must be selective in who you mentor, and share your ideas and secrets of success with. Am I successful? Depends on what you call success.

I don't have a job, haven't had one in almost 5 years. I travel around the world on my own terms and can spend time with my family any time that I want. My decisions are based on what I want, and not based on an employer. I have total control over my life, so does that make me successful? I guess so.

What does success mean to you?

If you are money-driven, you probably won't last long because what I will share with you is based on passion, what you truly want to do, and how you can turn that into a paycheck. Paychecks that you can only get by helping people. So if at this point you are not willing to help people on your path to success, then please discontinue reading, becoming an entrepreneur is definitely not for you.

Helping people regardless if you benefit or not is a SUCCESS trait, do you have it?
Aspiring Entrepreneurs Wanted, Become an Entrepreneur, Entrepreneur Tips, Start an Online Business Today, Digital Nomad Opportunity, Entrepreneur Opportunity


CONGRATULATIONS

Now that you aspire to be great, let's talk.

First of all, what I would like to do is introduce you to a financial vehicle that you can use to lead you on your path to success. This is the same vehicle that I started using about 7 years ago, and I still continue to use this today. With this opportunity, it will help you become more happy, healthy, and will teach you the basic steps to become a leader and entrepreneur. I am talking about an affiliation with a company where they will literally spend over $120 million on advertising dollars per year on your behalf, just to make your life easier.

It starts with learning the basics of networking, social media, the benefits of staying active, eating clean, and not caring about what people think. So if you can't handle the fact that not everyone will understand what you are doing, and that your friends might frown upon what you are doing, or the fact that your family might not even support you, then you might as well quit now.

Remember, you have gone this far, there are more obstacles to endure as an entrepreneur. Here's the bright side to this opportunity: if you work hard for 2-5 years, you won't have to work hard for the rest of your life. Now of course this is based on what you are willing to put in, and numbers are always different for many people, but in a nutshell, you have the opportunity to create an empire from the convenience of your own smartphone or laptop, with virtually no employees at all. I will never promise you success (that's your responsibility), I can only give you the very same tools that I have used, and help you on your journey, that I can promise you!

ARE YOU DOWN?

Again, I want to be honest with you. Becoming an entrepreneur is tough. If you are willing to take some hits from life, your friends, and even your family, then I would like to welcome you to a new world of opportunity. Most people will never see past their current lifestyle right now, it's only because they do no want to. So if you have read this far, then we should talk, because you are a rare breed.

YOUR NEXT STEP

Now this part is crucial, because a lot of people get to this point even though they were not qualified too, are you one of them? If you were just curious, but not really serious, please stop reading now, you are wasting your time.

But if you have read this far, and you think that you have what it takes to really make big things happen in your life, then your next step is to message me directly. And keep in mind, I am a very busy person. I'm not even sure where I will be when I respond back to you, so please do not waste my time, and I promise that I will not waste your time as well.

THE TIME IS NOW

So let's summarize everything.

You aspire to become in business for yourself. You understand that becoming an entrepreneur takes an investment of some of your hard earned cash, and of course your time. You understand the importance of being active and eating healthy, if not, you are willing to start. You understand that in order to become an entrepreneur, you have to be willing to help people. You understand that having an open-mind and not caring what others think is very crucial to your success. You understand that this is not an illegal business and it will take anywhere from 2-5 years to become successful depending on what your goals are. And lastly, you understand that I will respect your time just like I would encourage you to respect my time.

LET'S DO IT

I look forward to meeting you. Please email me here, and I will get back with you asap to set up a personal one on one free video call with you. I'm excited for you =)


Run your business from home, a different country, the beach, the mountains, it doesn't matter, 
becoming an entrepreneur is today's world, can yield success anywhere!
Aspiring Entrepreneurs Wanted, Become an Entrepreneur, Entrepreneur Tips, Start an Online Business Today, Digital Nomad Opportunity, Entrepreneur Opportunity
Working from Munich, Germany





No comments:

Post a Comment