Friday, November 17, 2017

What I've Been Up To?

Digital Nomad, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, Beachbody Coach Travel, Become an Entrepreneur, Beachbody Coach Tips, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Travel the World, OCRTUBE, PayOCRforward
Payatas, Philippines

What's up guys! =) 

I know that I haven't been blogging as much as usual, but I assure you that I am still here! =) I am currently in the Philippines working on some video projects, and I will most likely be in Asia for a total of 4-5 months.

So what am I doing here for that long you ask?

Well, I pretty much travel all year long filming obstacle course race events and at the end of the year, I really try to focus more on filming cause- related projects such as mission trips, charities and even adventure tours focused on getting people active. The donations that I have received from my OCRTUBE media pursuits go 100% straight into these great causes, and it just makes what I do much more meaningful =).

With "Save Payatas" Family
Digital Nomad, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, Beachbody Coach Travel, Become an Entrepreneur, Beachbody Coach Tips, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Travel the World, OCRTUBE, PayOCRforward


 So far the toughest challenge for me has been getting on a consistent workout plan because lately I've just been on the go all the time, I mean all the time. Most days I find myself just going out for a run and doing push ups and burpees along the way. When I finally slow down, I love to use my Beachbody on Demand app and really get in a good workout. Sometimes I will try to find a nearby gym or outdoor park to workout in, but it's just been too crazy, I would much rather workout at my hotel or airbnb.

Workout Online Anytime, Anywhere - Free Beachbody on Demand Trial

All in all, it's the beginning of a long journey here in Asia. I will try to at least blog about one or two times per week to keep you guys updated specifically about my health and fitness journey during my travels. If you want more on my OCRTUBE project and what I do "behind the scenes" with my PayOCRforward missions, then simply go here: www.PayOCRforward.com, and of course you can watch my obstacle racing videos by clicking here.


Digital Nomad, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, Beachbody Coach Travel, Become an Entrepreneur, Beachbody Coach Tips, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Travel the World, OCRTUBE, PayOCRforward


This blog here is primarily focused on how to be and stay active, having an entrepreneur mindset, and of course, my travel adventures, so if you're into that, stay tuned =)

Also, if any of you would like to join me online and workout with me while I travel, just send me a quick message and I can add you to my free mobile app group for motivation and accountability. Trust me, I need it too, so let's stay active together! =) All fitness levels and goals are welcome, I have something for everyone!

Safe travels and stay active my friends!!

Live, Eat, Travel, Work anywhere around the world!
Digital Nomad, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, Beachbody Coach Travel, Become an Entrepreneur, Beachbody Coach Tips, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Travel the World, OCRTUBE, PayOCRforward





1 comment: