Monday, March 19, 2018

Friday Night Fight Round 2 - Max 30 Workout

Insanity Max 30 Friday Night Fight Round 2 Workout, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Real Beachbody Success, Pinoy Fitness, Beachbody On Demand for Free, Digital Nomad Beachbody Coach, Insanity Max 30 Philippines


So I haven't done this workout in awhile but the fellas and I wanted to do a hard workout that only took less than 30 minutes, so what did I pick?


You guessed it =) One of the TOUGHEST workouts from the Insanity Max 30 collection, Friday Night Fight Round 2! But hey, it was all worth it, we got our asses kicked and felt good right after!

Here's a quick 2 minute video edit from our workout that`we did in Paranaque, Philippines. These guys will soon be my partners once my affiliate company expands over to Asia, exciting times!

Insanity Max 30 - Friday Night Fight Round 2
Try this workout for Free!


Need some health and fitness motivation? Make me your Free Online Coach here, or just message me! Looking forward to meeting you =)

Free Online Fitness Assessments! Message me today!

#BeachbodyCoachLifestyle
Insanity Max 30 Friday Night Fight Round 2 Workout, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Real Beachbody Success, Pinoy Fitness, Beachbody On Demand for Free, Digital Nomad Beachbody Coach, Insanity Max 30 Philippines
Life in the Philippines has been so GRAND!








No comments:

Post a Comment