Tuesday, August 11, 2015

UNSUCCESSFUL vs. SUCCESSFUL People

UNSUCCESSFUL vs. SUCCESSFUL People - Become a Successful Beachbody Coach
Habits of UNSUCCESSFUL and SUCCESSFUL people

Obviously, everyone may have a different opinion on what the meaning of SUCCESS is. Whether success is monetary or non-monetary to you, it boils down to just plain habits. That's what really makes the difference between what unsuccessful and successful people do.

Here are some habits of UNSUCCESSFUL people:
- Think they know it all
- Try to bring others down to their level
- Stop learning
- Think, say, and do negative things
- Have a sense of entitlement
- Always angry on others
- Don't know what they want to be
- Take the easy way out
- Never set goals
- Criticize
- Waste their time
- Give up easily
- Fear change
- Act before they think
- Talk more than they listen
- Blame others
- Hold a grudge
- Secretly hope others fail
- Get distracted everyday

Here are some habits of SUCCESSFUL people:
- Track progress
- Learn from mistakes
- Spend time with the right people
- Maintain proper balance in life
- Write down goals and targets
- Think long term
- Compliment others
- Make to-do lists
- Know purpose and mission
- Want others to succeed
- Accept responsibility for their failure
- Work with passion and commitment
- Learn, improve and read everyday
- Take risks
- Handle problems well
- Being humble
- Share information and data
- Exude joy
- Forgive others
- Embrace change

Chances of SUCCESS:
- I did (100%)
- I am (90%)
- I can (80%)
- I think I can (70%)
- I might (60%)
- I think I might (50%)
- I want to (40%)
- I wish I could (30%)
- I don't know how (20%)
- I can't (10%)
- I won't (0%)

Spend time with the right people
UNSUCCESSFUL vs. SUCCESSFUL People - Become a Successful Beachbody Coach


What are your chances for success? How big are your goals? How important is it for you to make your dreams become a reality? And last but not least, when do you want to start?

I connected with a group of people back in 2010, and I am happy to say that this amazing group introduced me to a life that I never thought would ever be possible for me. I am now more happier, healthier, and more active. On top of that, it is this very lifestyle that has brought me true wealth. I'm not talking about money, I'm talking about FREEDOM.

I was once unsuccessful, but now I can honestly say that I am successful in more ways than one. But as with any successful person would say, it's truly not about me, it's about the people who helped me. I have a passion for helping people learn how to live more happy, healthy and wealthy. Do you dream of a better life for you and your family? Do you feel that you deserve more out of life? I know you do! Feel free to connect with me, I'd love to meet you =)

My Beachbody Coach Family
UNSUCCESSFUL vs. SUCCESSFUL People - Become a Successful Beachbody Coach



Start a Fitness Journey Today!





No comments:

Post a Comment