Saturday, September 5, 2015

FREEDOM as a Online Beachbody Coach

Freedom as a Beachbody Coach - Become a Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coaching Business
Quality Time with my daughter anytime I want =)


FREEDOM, what does this mean?

According to Wikipedia, freedom can be described as "the power to do as one wants". It says absolutely nothing about money or materialism. When I decided to become a Beachbody Coach back in late 2010, I had no intentions to build a full time online coaching business. The only thing on my mind was to save a ton of cash on Shakeology while I was going through this brutal P90X Challenge that I talked myself into. At the time, I was working 3 jobs at about a hundred hours per week, and unfortunately, I was still broke, so having the opportunity to save money was something that I was always searching for. 

Let's fast forward to present day (2015). I am happily involved in building a team of success-driven leaders and I currently have almost 3,000 customers with those numbers growing dramatically every single week. I have an unbelievably fast-growing organization of almost 30,000 coaches under my coaching business, and I haven't had a job in almost 3 years. I guess you can say that I have FREEDOM.

Spending my life with people who matter most to me
Freedom as a Beachbody Coach - Become a Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coaching Business


Now, I don't say this to brag, that is definitely not in my personality, I say this because I am thankful, very thankful. I am thankful for everything that has happened in my life, the people that I have met, the trials and tribulations that I continue to go through, and most importantly, the opportunity to be able to pursue something that I am truly passionate about while helping others. 

Over 5 years ago, my life was completely different. I drove a Range Rover that I couldn't afford, wore $100 T-shirts, and drank almost every night. These days, I am happy to sleep in a tent, and instead of spending my hard-earned cash on fancy hotels and VIP bottle service, I spend most of my online coaching income on staying active with the people who matter most to me like my family and my amazing coach team. I travel the world on the cheap looking for adventure (not luxury), and give money away to great causes along the way. I guess you can say that this health and fitness company Beachbody has completely changed my whole outlook on life.

Beachbody Coaching allows me to explore the world on my own terms!
Freedom as a Beachbody Coach - Become a Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coaching Business
Crossing the border from Laos to Cambodia


Freedom to me is exactly what it is, "I do what I want, when I want, anytime I want", but here's the really cool thing about what I do...... I can also share this amazing opportunity with others so that they too can experience the freedom that they want for themselves, and for me, there is no other industry or opportunity out there that can provide that.

I can work anywhere and not be location dependent - complete freedom!
Freedom as a Beachbody Coach - Become a Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coaching Business


Do you need more happiness in your life? Do you want to be more healthy? Do you love helping others? Is FREEDOM important to you? If all of these are true, then boy do I have something to share with you =) Looking forward to meeting you! Message me =) 

Coach Arnel


Start a health and fitness journey today, choose your challenge now:






No comments:

Post a Comment