Sunday, March 4, 2018

P90X Anywhere!!!

Modified P90X Workout, P90X Chest Shoulders Tri workout, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, P90X for Free, P90X on Demand, P90x Anywhere, Become a Digital Nomad with P90X


I've been doing P90X for over 7 years now. I do it from home, the gym, outdoors, hotels and in groups! People always ask me about my workouts, and yes..I am open to all workouts, but what has worked for me all these years with my obstacle racing, traveling, hiking and running has always been the classic and simple P90X, nothing fancy....just good old weight lifting and running.

"Let me help you start an online fitness business and travel the world"
Aspiring Digital Nomads message me!

What`people do not know is that P90X can be modified to everyone! It doesn't matter about your surroundings, or your fitness level, and its all about being functional. P90X is definitely not a "cookie cutter" workout as some people say it is. Yes, you can follow the workout DVD's or streaming workouts, and even then, you can still modify the workouts. You can even message someone like me who can help you learn how to use P90X at the gym, outdoors, or how to also integrate with your other workouts.

 I owe SO MUCH to this program, and I don't ever see myself not doing P90X. With hundreds of workouts already available from this program and through Beachbody on Demand, and more coming out every year, trust me...you will not ever run out of exercises =) Join me sometime or ask me how to try some workouts for FREE! But I'll have you know, free doesn't mean easy =)

Here's a quick video of my friend German and I doing a modified P90X Chest, Shoulders and Tri workout outside with no weights. Still kicked our butts!!

Try P90X for FREE 







No comments:

Post a Comment