Monday, June 29, 2015

#1 Reason Why Beachbody Coaches Fail

Why Beachbody Coaches Fail - Become a Successful Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coach Tips
#1 Reason Why Beachbody Coaches Fail, and how to prevent it from happening to you! 

You're like, "why so negative Arnel!" =) Ha ha, this is not by any means intended to be negative, I am only here to speak the honest truth and to hopefully provide some helpful tips. I have been a Beachbody Coach since late 2010, and it took me almost 3 years to fire three of my jobs and have total control (freedom) over my life, and I can honestly say that it was totally worth it. I have been through a lot of failure, countless obstacles and hundreds of rejection, but that's life right? Most people will not endure the pain long enough to become successful, which brings me to the #1 reason why Beachbody Coaches fail.

In my experience and talking to a ton of my friends who are also very successful Beachbody Coaches (earning 6-7 figure incomes), we have all agreed that one of the main reasons for failure in the Beachbody Coaching business is DISTRACTION.

So what is DISTRACTION? According to Google, distraction is a thing that prevents someone from giving full attention to something else. So distraction can come from a lot of things depending on what is going on in the life of a Beachbody Coach. Here are some examples of distractions in regards to Beachbody Coaching:

-  The workplace
-  Family
-  Hobbies
-  Negative and unsupportive family and friends
-  Media and network influence
-  Insecurity
-  Financial struggles
-  Not having enough time
-  Spouse
-  Boyfriend or Girlfriend
-  Television

These are just a few things that can distract a Beachbody Coach from becoming successful. Now if you notice, there are some very important examples listed such as family, spouse, time, and finances. As someone who continues to build a thriving Beachbody Coaching business, I have seen so many people who use the excuse of not having enough time with family (so I can't build the business), or "my spouse is not supportive", or "I just don't have enough time", and lastly, "I just don't have the finances to make it happen" (isn't that a reason to build an extra income in the first place, so that you can eventually come out of financial debt?) These are all distractions hindering Beachbody Coaches from achieving their greatest potential.

Now there are definitely some very legitimate excuses why some Beachbody Coaches are distracted, and I don't want you to think that I am being a too harsh, because that's definitely not what I'm doing here. What I do know is that Beachbody Coaching is not for everyone, and there is never a right time to become a Beachbody Coach, it's just something that people do in order to make a positive change in their life and the people around them. It's also because their goals and dreams (yup, I said it) are bigger than their excuses. I think that most successful Beachbody Coaches would agree that if you turned some of the distractions into a MOTIVATION, then it would really change the game. Here are some examples:

- I hope to one day not have a job, so I plan to work full time at my job now, and part time on my fortune.

- My family is the most important thing to me, which is why I need to sacrifice some sleep and maybe some softball games, or marathons so that I can spend more time on building my business to eventually have all the time in the world with my family.

-  I'm glad that I have a secondary income so that one day I will have time to do the things that I've always wanted and not have to rely on the 9 to 5 rut.

-  I know that my girlfriend doesn't understand what I am doing right now, but I will continue doing this for us, so that one day she will understand, because she means the world to me. My relationship is worth the struggle.


My family is my motivation, not a distraction
Why Beachbody Coaches Fail - Become a Successful Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coach Tips


These are just a few ways to turn a DISTRACTION into a motivation that will eventually lead to becoming a successful Beachbody Coach.

If you are already a Beachbody Coach, then I applaud you for making the decision to better your life and the people around you. I encourage you to keep moving forward and continue setting big goals and sticking with them. Surround yourself with people who will support you, and be there for you no matter what.

If you are not a Beachbody Coach, and you are on the fence about it, then please know that it's ok. Becoming a Beachbody Coach is a huge deal. It can turn you into someone that you never thought possible, in a very good way. You will be amazed by the camaraderie, and most importantly, it will ultimately change your life. This business is all about being a better version of yourself, and helping others do the same, simple as that.  If you would like more information on Beachbody Coaching, feel free to connect with me here, or you can view some immediate details by clicking here. I'm looking forward to your success, and I'll see you on the beaches of the world! =)

Our team welcomes you! 
Why Beachbody Coaches Fail - Become a Successful Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coach Tips




It all begins with a journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment