Sunday, June 17, 2018

24 Hour Enduro OCR`World Championships

24 Hour Enduro OCR World Championships Australia, 24 Hour Enduro Race Australia, OCRTUBE, Arnel Banawa, Beachbody Coach Digital Nomad, Real Beachbody Coach Success, Beachbody Coach in Australia
Photo Credit: Richard McGibbons


Heck no I didn't participate in this event ;) I had the opportunity to film the FIRST EVER 24 Hour Enduro OCR Championships, but I'll have you know it wasn't easy.

As most of you know, I run the OCRTUBE media project and when I film endurance and adventure sports events, it is my own policy to not use any type of motorized vehicles. I prefer to run the course, or hike it in my case so that I can experience more of what the athletes are going through.


Sure as a filmmaker i can get better shots and be more productive, but I think that's the beauty of OCRTUBE videos, it's real and raw. I try my best to give a true recap of what actually happened, as well as go through the same tough conditions that all the participants go through (weather, terrain, and even snakes) to really share the story of what went on during the event.

With Veteran Filmmaker Josh Stephenson

For this event, it was cold, wet, muddy, and I had to be on the lookout for wild animals. The snakes are what really scared me, but luckily it was winter time in Australia during this event, so most of the snakes were nowhere to be found, I was pretty darn happy about that.

Overall, the event was well-run, the organizers: Tru Grit Obstacle Race and the OCR World Championships were great and good about keeping everything on time, which is a rarity in the OCR industry.


I'm not much of a race review type of person, so I won't even try, but here's my race recap video of the 24 Hour Enduro OCR World Championships in Sydney Australia, hope to see you there next year!

24 Hour Enduro OCR World Championships - Australia 2018


24 Hour Enduro OCR World Championships Australia, 24 Hour Enduro Race Australia, OCRTUBE, Arnel Banawa, Beachbody Coach Digital Nomad, Real Beachbody Coach Success, Beachbody Coach in Australia
Worlds 's Toughest Mudder Champion Deanna Blegg

24 Hour Enduro OCR World Championships Australia, 24 Hour Enduro Race Australia, OCRTUBE, Arnel Banawa, Beachbody Coach Digital Nomad, Real Beachbody Coach Success, Beachbody Coach in Australia
With Tru Grit Founder and Adrian, Founder of the OCRWC

24 Hour Enduro OCR World Championships Australia, 24 Hour Enduro Race Australia, OCRTUBE, Arnel Banawa, Beachbody Coach Digital Nomad, Real Beachbody Coach Success, Beachbody Coach in Australia
With 24 Hour Enduro Champion, Lachlan Dansie


Arnel is a donation-based filmmaker, digital nomad, sponsored adventure traveler, and online Beachbody Coach. Connect with me if you are into obstacle course racing, filmmaking, entrepreneurship, world travel, or need some health and fitness coaching & motivation. Facebook connect here, email him here.






No comments:

Post a Comment