Saturday, October 10, 2015

Running the Stowe Recreation Path - Vermont

Running Stowe Recreation Path - Running Trail Stowe Vermont - Running in Stowe
Stowe Recreation Path

When my sister told me about the Stowe Recreation Path, I wasn't really interested. I am more of a trail runner. I do enjoy an occasional road race, but unfortunately, the pavement really kills my knees.

As we were driving through historic Stowe Village, I noticed the "Rec Path" weaving in and out of some pretty neat buildings and scenery, so being a fan of historic buildings and mountain scenery, I decided to run the 5.7 mile paved trail. I started from our mountain getaway which was about 3 miles, so my total distance for the day was close to 9 miles.


All I can say is that I am so glad that I did it because I was able to see the seasons change before my very eyes. There were also little shops and restaurants along the way. Thompson Park was towards the last mile, and just passed the park was a Corn Maze. I didn't do the maze, but I'll try it next time =). 

If you are ever in the Stowe area, I highly recommend it. You don't have to run it if you don't want to. I saw plenty of walkers and bikers on the path. My family met me at the end of the path which ended at Brook Rd by the covered bridge, it was a great way to start my day!

Check out the video that I made from the Stowe Recreation Path, and feel free to connect with me here. Stay active my friends! 

Running the Stowe Recreation Path




Take your running to the next level with Beachbody Performance!
YOU'RE NOT TRAINING FOR AVERAGE RESULTS SO DON'T USE AVERAGE SUPPLEMENTSYOU'RE NOT TRAINING FOR AVERAGE RESULTS SO DON'T USE AVERAGE SUPPLEMENTS




No comments:

Post a Comment