Friday, August 4, 2017

Why Gary Vee is the REAL DEAL


You Friggin Work, and quit listening to the people who don't matter!

When I first listened to Gary Vee, I thought that he was an A-Hole =) But the more I listened (you have to have an open mind), he really started to hit home with me.

When Gary Vee talks, I listen!

You see, we all get lazy and start to procrastinate. When that happens, and when it happens a lot, we become very comfortable. When we get comfortable, that's when we forget about what our GOALS were in the first place......F that!!! I wasn't put on this planet to be MEDIOCRE, and you weren't either.

There were so many times that I just wanted to quit what I was doing, and then I flipped on some Gary Vee, and he really got me back on track! Now I'm not saying that he will be the person that does it for you, heck....my daughter does it for me most of the time, if not 99.9 percent of the time. What I'm saying is this, find someone who won't let you quit on your future, because I don't care what you say, no one can be successful on their own.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHEN NO ONE IS WATCHING?


Need Health and Fitness Motivation? Message me!

I'm tired of making excuses, I need to get my life back on track and workout!




No comments:

Post a Comment