Friday, September 21, 2018

Filming Primal Quest Expedition - Squamish, British Columbia

Primal Quest, Primal Quest Expedition, World OCR, Primal Quest British Columbia, Luis Escobar Born to Run, Arnel Banawa, Primal Quest Expedition OCR


A little over a week ago, I had the opportunity to film this legendary Adventure Race called Primal Quest. The event took place in Squamish, British Columbia which has been a place that I've always dreamed of visiting for as long as I can remember! The whole experience was great, I learned a lot about the sport, met some inspiring athletes, and connected with some pretty cool people like Luis Escobar, who is known for being one of the 7 American runners featured in the best-selling book "Born to Run".


I didn't really take any pictures while I was there, but I did create this video =) If you have an interest in going on adventures, visiting amazing places, and being part of a team, then you may want to give Adventure Racing or Expedition OCR a try.

Primal Quest Expedition - British Columbia 2018


Primal Quest, Primal Quest Expedition, World OCR, Primal Quest British Columbia, Luis Escobar Born to Run, Arnel Banawa, Primal Quest Expedition OCR
Seton Lake, BC


Visit Primal Quest
Visit World OCR




No comments:

Post a Comment