Thursday, November 22, 2018

The Birth of My Baby Girl Penelope

lagalag mafia, newborn birth, letty's birthing home buhi, Bicol Philippines, Arnel Banawa
Video below =)

Just in case you missed my video posting on this via facebook, I decided to post it here on my blog.

October 27th, 2018 was a very memorable day for Arlene and I. It was like when my first daughter Lauren was born, my life was forever changed! Now I have 2 Princess's =)


I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am for the adventures that we are about to embark on, I literally cannot sleep just thinking about it!


lagalag mafia, newborn birth, letty's birthing home buhi, Bicol Philippines, Arnel Banawa


So trust me, I can go on and on about family and my daughter's and you probably don't want that, so why not just watch this QUICK VIDEO of my baby girl being welcomed to this beautiful world that we live in =)

The Birth of Penelope Mari Javines Banawa







No comments:

Post a Comment