Friday, April 5, 2019

WORK. FAMILY. TRAVEL

Lagalag Mafia, Beachbody on Demand, 3 Week Yoga Retreat, Arnel Banawa, Crypto365.life, Cryptocurrency News, Learn Crypto Trading, Learn Bitcoin Trading, Beachbody Coach Life
Coffee Time with my girls - Figaro at SM South Tower, Philippines


I just wanted to share this video that I posted on youtube a few days ago. Even though I haven't been posting on my new Youtube Channel "Lagalag Mafia" as much as I had planned, I would have to say that I really enjoy creating family videos, I just love re-living the memories!

Originally, I wanted to start my Lagalag Mafia Channel as a way to keep my family posted on my new life here in the Philippines, and trust me, that is and will always be my goal for that channel, but I also would like to share more of my travels with my family as well. Since moving to the Philippines in January 2019, I have been trying to play catch up on work, and just trying to have a routine. I think the most difficult part is the travel aspect of everything. I still travel for video projects, but I also have other video work-related  requests which keeps me from really having that routine, because it takes a lot of time during the week, and that's when I normally work on my other online businesses. I think that I just have to tell myself that with what I do with my video projects, online businesess, travel, and family, I will just never have an actual routine until I can stay at home or in one place, and have less on my plate.


Lagalag Mafia, Beachbody on Demand, 3 Week Yoga Retreat, Arnel Banawa, Crypto365.life, Cryptocurrency News, Learn Crypto Trading, Learn Bitcoin Trading, Beachbody Coach Life


I love what I do, and if any of you travel for work and have families, I'm sure that you can feel my struggle =). I can't complain though, because I am able to see my family a lot more, as well as see the world, but I just hope that soon I will be able to take my family along with me as much as I can, and that's what I'm working hard for these days =)

I have always traveled on my own, so my budget wasn't as high, but that's all changing with raising a new family......again =). With Arlene being a traveler/hiker, she is always up for more adventures, so it's time to go back to even more of my work and hustle mindset so that we can do more things together!

Good news though, I just got into the Crypto Trading space and currently doing some training to learn more about the industry. Call me a nerd, but I just have this burning desire to learn about the 1600+ digital currency and decentralized applications out there! I have always believed in doing things all digital, so I am very excited about learning more, and being part of the growth of Cryptocurrency around the world. So stay tuned for some videos on how I'm doing with my trading, and I hope to also help some of you earn a little extra with some Bitcoin Trading.


I'm using the Binance Exchange for Crypto Trading
Lagalag Mafia, Beachbody on Demand, 3 Week Yoga Retreat, Arnel Banawa, Crypto365.life, Cryptocurrency News, Learn Crypto Trading, Learn Bitcoin Trading, Beachbody Coach Life


My latest news on my workouts with Arlene, we are still trying to finish up our 3 Week Yoga program, and I think we should be done by this week. Again, it's taking us awhile to finish because of how busy I am, but we've also been doing other workouts in and around the yoga program, so that's not all we're doing =). After we have completed our yoga program, we may go into the 21 Day Fix program, or something called a Little Obsessed =) Keep in mind, Arlene really hasn't done a proper workout program before, and after having a baby, she cannot go straight into anything hardcore, so with those workouts that I mentioned above, they would be perfect. As for me, yes I fell a bit off the wagon (I hate myself for that btw), so either of those programs would be considered an on ramp to getting my fit back. All in all, I'm just excited to be doing a workout program with Arlene.


Lagalag Mafia, Beachbody on Demand, 3 Week Yoga Retreat, Arnel Banawa, Crypto365.life, Cryptocurrency News, Learn Crypto Trading, Learn Bitcoin Trading, Beachbody Coach Life




Anyways, here is my latest VLOG, and I promise I will try to post more, at least for the people who enjoy my videos, I will try to bring you more content. =)

WORK. TRAVEL FAMILY






No comments:

Post a Comment