Friday, December 20, 2019

ENCHANTED KINGDOM, the "DISNEY WORLD" of the Philippines!

Enchanted Kingdom Santa Rosa Laguna Philippines, Enchanted Kingdom the Disney World of the Philippines, Agila EKsperience, Lagalag Mafia, Arnel Banawa, Enchanted Kingdom Ticket Prices, Theme Park Philippines


One day I was on a drive from Manila to Bicol and I passed this huge sign advertising the Enchanted Kingdom, that was a little over a year ago, and just a few days ago we were able to go with the family!

The Enchanted Kingdom AKA "EK" is the biggest and longest running theme park in the Philippines. It's like the Disney World of the Philippines Islands, but without the high costs! I think the tickets for Walt Disney World in Florida is about $120-140 USD per person at the time of this post, but what did we pay to get into the Enchanted Kingdom?


Here are the rates that we paid, and if I'm not mistaken, these prices were holiday rates, so if you go in the off-season, it would be a little less expensive:

REGULAR ADMISSION
900php or $18 USD

SENIOR CITIZENS/PWD
$600php or $12 USD

CHILDREN (between 3ft-4ft)
$600 php or $12 USD


Kids and infants basically under 3ft tall are FREE. There are some restrictions for children on some rides such as Agila. Baby Penelope was not able to go on this movie ride, so Arlene and I just took turns. The AGILA movie ride is a must see!

The Making of Agila


The Enchanted Kingdom Theme Park is not as all as huge is Disney World in Florida, but with the big crowds during the holiday season, we were not able to see or ride everything. If you are thinking about going, I highly recommend going as soon as they open up, which was 11am when we went.


Enchanted Kingdom Santa Rosa Laguna Philippines, Enchanted Kingdom the Disney World of the Philippines, Agila EKsperience, Lagalag Mafia, Arnel Banawa, Enchanted Kingdom Ticket Prices, Theme Park Philippines


(Get $40 Off Your Next Travel Booking)

As far as restaurants, we found this place called Amazon Grill, it's an indoor cafeteria style restaurant with some nice air conditioning, so if you're feeling hot from the Philippine Weather and need a break, this would be the spot to take a break and grab a bite to eat. There are other places around the park to eat some quick bites and also a food court behind the Amazon Grill area. Either way, you won't go hungry at this place!

Before I leave, I did want to mention that I did get into a bit of trouble for brining my Gopro on this one ride called "Air Ride", so don't do what I did. I could have easily dropped it while on the ride and someone could've been hurt, so that is my fault for doing that. Be responsible and safe my friends, follow the theme park rules, and you/your family with have an amazing time!

So here's a quick video of our day trip at Enchanted Kingdom, feel free to message me if you have any questions about our experience, I would be happy to help! =)

Enchanted Kingdom - the Disney World of the Philippines!

Visit Enchanted Kingdom here! BUY TICKETS <---------




No comments:

Post a Comment