Thursday, April 29, 2021

IT'S BEEN SO HOT LATELY!!!

Beachbody Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Arnel Banawa, Pandemic Philippines, Minimalist Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Asia, BOD App Group


Hi everyone!!!

I know it's been so long since I've posted, and I'm sure you've been wondering what's been going on =) 

Well, I am still in the Philippines and unfortunately, we are currently in another lockdown! This pandemic has really put a damper on everything that I have planned since early 2020. But hey, there's nothing that I can do about it, so I just wanted to let you guys know what I, and/or we've been up to!

I started cycling a lot lately, and this mostly goes in part that I started a new youtube channel that requires me to create content with a bike, not all the time, but enough to keep me busy. Arlene, my fiancĂ© also started a youtube channel in which she has just started to be more active with it. In between both of our new projects, we have been trying to focus on staying active with our workouts. If you are in one of my online groups either on facebook or via the BOD app, you will see our posts as we have not been posting regularly on public social media. 

My Preferred Online Streaming Workout Platform (Free trial)

And of course, Baby Pippa is growing bigger and getting smarter than ever! The only thing that stinks is this darn pandemic which doesn't allow us to take her to the playground, and do other activities like we used to. The one thing that we have been doing almost daily is swimming. Right now, it's been so hot in the Philippines, and if I'm not mistaken, this month (April) and May are the two hottest months in the Philippines, and trust me.....I FEEL EVERY BIT OF IT, especially when I'm out on a bike ride! =) 


Beachbody Philippines, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Arnel Banawa, Pandemic Philippines, Minimalist Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Asia, BOD App Group


Anywho, this is just a quick update on what we've been doing. If you would like to join us in trying to stay active despite our busy schedules, then please feel free to contact me to join one of our groups. There is no requirements other than allowing me to be your Free Coach in the process, other than that, it's up to you. 

Hope you all have been safe and are doing well, and I hope to see you all sooner than later!

Hot Days in the Philippines!







No comments:

Post a Comment