Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Do What You Want With Beachbody Coaching

Do What You Want - Beachbody Coaching - Become a Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coaching in London
Visiting Stonehenge

So as I'm just sitting here in a cafe in London, I had to literally pinch myself because just the thought of coming to Europe with a one-way ticket was something that I never thought I would be able to do.

Just to bring it back a few years ago, actually....a long while ago =) I took a month long trip to Europe for the first time in 2002, and it was that trip that gave me a taste of real independent travel.

What is independent travel you ask? Well, I see it as travel with no agenda and not relying on tour companies to plan your days, rather planning on your own, and doing what you want on your own dime. I believe there is a true difference between travel and "taking a vacation".

Beachbody Coaching in London - Beachbody Coaching in Europe - Beachbody Coach Travel - Become a Beachbody Coach
Watching London Futbol while doing Beachbody Coach follow ups 


It took me many years to find something that I could do that would allow me to travel pretty much nomadically. Nomad travel is by no means for everyone, but it suits me just fine. I love the feeling of being somewhere where no one knows your name. The idea of waking up in a new place almost every week or so excites the hell out of me, and just planning my day based on how I feel versus what a tour company thinks I should do. I enjoy the challenge of trying to learn the likes of what the local people do, even if I don't fit in, and many times, it is pretty difficult to fit in certain local societies because they still categorize you as a tourist. I always find interesting people where ever I go, some are very nice, and some can be very rude, but at any rate, such is life right. It's really not all about the negativity anyways, because just like where I am from, people just don't love themselves enough, so they unfortunately treat others based on how they feel about themselves. Sad, but true.

At any rate, I've been in London for about a week now, and I'm preparing to leave for Norway. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to see Scandinavia for the first time, pretty stoked....wow, I cannot believe that I just said "stoked". =)

So about this post "Do What You Want With Beachbody Coaching", I guess it doesn't matter what you do for a living, but almost 6 years ago I decided to become a Beachbody Coach and start an online fitness business. I never thought that it would turn out to be a lifestyle for me. Fast forward to today (what day is it?) as I pinched myself in the arm, I just realized that Beachbody Coaching has truly changed my life. Sounds cliche right, but there isn't too many people who can just drop everything and go to Europe without a return ticket, but I did.

Do What You Want - Beachbody Coaching - Become a Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coaching in London
Working my Beachbody Business at the Hilton London-Gatwick


I do have to say that Beachbody Coaching isn't something that you do on your own and become successful with, it's actually impossible. I had an awesome and driven team behind me and I still do. I could NEVER be where I am today without my team, so I have to give the BIGGEST THANKS to my coach family, because they are the most amazing people in my life. THANK YOU =)

People think that doing what you want is "doing what you want on the weekends", why not do what you want every day? That just sounds better to me. I never thought that I would have the ongoing issue of not knowing what day it is, but I do. I guess that's when you really hit freedom status. Oh, and don't get me wrong, I'm no BILLIONAIRE or anything like that, and I am still working and dreaming GIGANTICALLY! Just like I never stop exploring, I never stop dreaming either!

I am just a simple guy who wants to do more, be more, see more, and live more. And thanks to Beachbody Coaching..I can literally do just that, I DO WHAT I WANT.

Do you have VISION? Message me, and let's talk about your future!


Disclaimer: Beachbody Coaching does not promise any level of success, your income is based on your performance.


I started my fitness and business journey with the Beachbody Challenge: Try it!




No comments:

Post a Comment