Thursday, April 30, 2015

Living Digitally Nomadic as a Beachbody Coach

Digital Nomadic Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coach Travel
Getting the World Healthy and Fit While Traveling the World

Digital Nomads are individuals who leverage technology to work remotely and live independently. When I began my journey as a Beachbody Coach in 2010, I started out like most people in that business, we all started part-time while earning income through a full time J.O.B. As time progressed, I was able to pick up some momentum in my coaching business by starting a local fit club to help the community get off the couch. It was a great way to meet people while sharing our amazing Beachbody fitness and nutrition products, the very same products that I used to rid myself from the toxic lifestyle that I was living before my fitness journey. FYI, I am not just some Coach trying to sell products, I am far from that. Beachbody has changed my life, and all I do is share what it has done for me. To me, that's not selling (besides, the idea of selling just annoys me lol) when you totally believe and are passionate about something, it's simply sharing. And that's all I do.

After 2 1/2 years of working my Beachbody Business consistently, I was able to rid myself from my 3 jobs, and pursue Beachbody Coaching full time. I eventually took my coaching business all online, and left the fit club business to my coach team. This is where the digital nomadic lifestyle comes in, and something that I have always wanted to do. I always envisioned myself traveling around the world with nothing but my backpack and my macbook, and my dream has finally come true.

Hosting an Online T25 Fit Club while at Cafe Du Monde - New Orleans, LA
Digital Nomadic Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coach Travel


There are different types of Digital Nomads out there, some being that they actually still have a job, but they are able to work remotely anywhere around the world. And then you have ENTREPRENEURS. I am part of the latter group as I am my own boss, and do not work under a company, pretty much....I am not an employee for any company. I believe that this is the ultimate in living the Digital Nomadic Lifestyle because you are able to work anytime you want and anywhere without deadlines from a so-called BOSS. Oh yeah, as an entrepreneur, I still set deadlines for myself, but at least it's for me, and not someone else.

I never travel without my Shakeology
Digital Nomadic Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coach Travel


Now there are Beachbody Coaches out there that do not consider themselves a Digital Nomad because they actually have a home base, and they are not traveling from place to place, and frankly, not all Beachbody Coaches love travel as much as I do. These types of Beachbody Coaches are just simply home-based business owners, but can easily become a Digital Nomad if they begin to have a keen interest in wanderlust, which is the impulse to wander and explore the world.

Being nomadic is freedom to me. I actually feel AT HOME, when I am not at home. Travel is something that I truly enjoy, and to be able to just pick up and go, and take your work or business with you is something that not too many people can do. My Beachbody business has allowed me to experience what I have always dreamed of, and isn't that what life is all about, doing what you've always dreamed of? Setting goals and achieving them?


One of my favorite spots in Siem Reap, Cambodia


As a successful Beachbody Coach and Digital Nomad, my goal is to continue to help people learn about living the healthy and active lifestyle while promoting the beauty of independent world travel. We all have our own dreams, goals and aspirations. Whatever you do, do it with passion and help people along the way, it will make all the difference. See you on the beaches of the world!

Always off to the next destination - Stay active and never stop exploring!
Digital Nomadic Beachbody Coach - Beachbody Coach Travel


Would you like to work with me? For more information on becoming a Beachbody Coach on my team and living out your dreams, click here and fill out the Coach Application, then message me on Facebook here! Looking forward to meeting you =)



Start a Fitness Journey today! Live a happier and healthy life, you deserve it!
CLICK. STREAM. SWEAT.



2 comments:

  1. I'm interested because I'm currently a discount coach, and I'm trying to decide if this biz is right for me.

    do you travel full time? how do your shakeology orders keep up with where you are? mine always get sent to the wrong address (which i always change with coach relations whenever i move) and i usually end up having to call coach relations several times for them to get the address right. if i didn't have to have anything shipped to me (like if i could just subscribe to BOD) id be much less hesitant to build my business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI SARAH, I apologize for the very late response =) As far as Shakeology, I get it delivered to me from my family or fellow coaches on my team. When I know that I will be working at a location for an extended period of time, I will have my family take my order, and personally send it to my airbnb or hotel where I am staying =) For me, there are far more advantages than disadvantages, let me know if I can assist =)

      Delete