Monday, October 10, 2016

Terrain Race Las Vegas - 2016

Terrain Racing, Terrain Race Las Vegas, Beachbody OCR Fit, OCRTUBE, Pay OCR Forward, Terrain Racing 2016
Terrain Racing Race Director Brad Kloha and I - Las Vegas


I am currently on a road trip filming obstacle races leading up to the OCR World Championships in Blue Mountains Canada. Just a couple weeks ago, I was in Tahoe filming the epic Spartan World Championship, you can see the video here.


Spartan Race World Championship 2016, Tahoe Spartan Beast 2016, Dean Karnazas Spartan Beast, ocrtube
Dean Kranazas and I at Spartan World Championship in Tahoe - 2016


From Tahoe I headed to Vegas to spend some time with my family, and I found out the Terrain Racing was hosting a race in Boulder City, NV. I contacted them to see if I could possibly check out their event and make a video. After a couple messages, I received the go ahead with my media pass.

I was shocked to find out that Terrain Racing has been around since 2011! Being from the east coast, I haven't really heard of this race series, but many of my friends kept on telling me to check them out. I finally did this past weekend, and I was totally impressed. I really enjoyed the family-friendly environment, and the customer service that the race staff provided. Overall, I had a great experience, and would highly recommend this race to anyone. Please feel free to check out my recap video, and I hope to see you at an upcoming race.

Terrain Race Las Vegas - 2016


Do you enjoy Beachbody Workouts and Obstacle Course Racing? I just started a FREE online accountability group where I host free challenges, video calls with elite athletes, and just some good ole motivation and accountability. If you would like to be part of this positive OCR community, feel free to message me here!





No comments:

Post a Comment