Sunday, November 20, 2016

Chicken & Cauliflower Fried Rice - VIDEO

Chicken Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe, Paleo Fried Rice, Fixate Recipes, Beachbody Recipes, Healthy Fried Rice, Clean Eating Recipes
Chicken & Cauliflower Fried Rice - Video Recipe Below

I've always wanted to make this dish, so I finally made it happen, and it was DELICIOUS! Now don't get me wrong, I am not PALEO, I love my carbs, and I need it too for what I do...at least I find that I perform much better, but I do enjoy paleo meals.


I'm not going to write out the full recipe, it's pretty simple to follow from the video, and you do not need a lot of ingredients. You may have to go to a specialty health market to find things like Coconut Aminos. Anyways, enjoy it and feel free to contact me or comment below how you liked the recipe =)
Chicken and Cauliflower Fried Rice

I am trying to upload at least one cooking video per week, but sometimes stuff happens, so I may miss a week or so =), but I promise to stay as consistent. Looking forward to sharing some of my simple and healthy food art with you!

Need some health and fitness MOTIVATION? Ask me about my online CLEAN EATING and fitness camps, all fitness levels and goals welcome!


Get Shakeology Samples here! Whole Foods on the go!





No comments:

Post a Comment