Wednesday, November 30, 2016

My Smoky Mountain Family Getaway Vacation before the WILDFIRES!!!

Smoky Mountains, Smoky Mountain Family Vacation, Beachbody Coach travel, Gatlinburg Wildfires, Ober Gatlinburg, Smoky Mountain National Park, Fitfam, Beachbody Coach Life
Smoky Mountain Getaway - Cades Cove

My family and I just recently got back from Gatlinburg, TN. We were there from November 21 - 25th, 2016, and just missed the wildfires that devastated the city of Gatlinburg and parts of Pigeon Forge. It was pretty sad to know that the places that we visited on the video were damaged, and some completely destroyed. I pray for Gatlinburg...


My family and I were happy that we were able to experience this beautiful place before it was destroyed. If you would like to see how beautiful the Smoky Mountains are and parts of Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge is, take a gander at our family video, and let's pray for a quick recovery.

Banawa Family Smoky Mountain Getaway - Gatlinburg, TN


Starting my morning off right with Shakeology - Hiking all day!
Smoky Mountains, Smoky Mountain Family Vacation, Beachbody Coach travel, Gatlinburg Wildfires, Ober Gatlinburg, Smoky Mountain National Park, Fitfam, Beachbody Coach Life


Alpine Ski Mountain Coaster - Full Video (Ober Gatlinburg)









No comments:

Post a Comment