Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2017 OCR Season Motivation - FIND YOUR WHY

obstacle course racing motivation, obstacle racing motivation, Find Your Why OCR Motivation, ocrtube, OCR Orphan Adventure Trip 2017, Back2Back Ministries OCR Trip, Beachbody OCR Fit
Watch Video Below

Here is a quick video that I made for all of my OCR friends gearing up for the upcoming 2017 race season. I have traveled all year gathering footage from races that I have filmed from Europe, Central America and all of North America/Canada. It's been a great adventure, but when the journey finally ends, another one begins. This is for all who continue to challenge themselves on and off the race course. You inspire me to continue doing what I do, and I am forever thankful.

FIND YOUR WHY


Right now it is off-season for me, and it's nice to be able to relax and spend time with my family. But I am already excited for the coming year. I will be starting my OCR film season in January by donating my time in Monterrey Mexico on an OCR Orphan Adventure Trip. You can find out more details here if you would like to join us for the next one!

Packing OCR Swag for Orphans 
obstacle course racing motivation, obstacle racing motivation, Find Your Why OCR Motivation, ocrtube, OCR Orphan Adventure Trip 2017, Back2Back Ministries OCR Trip, Beachbody OCR Fit


Thank you for all of your support, thank you for watching my videos, thank you for choosing me as your Coach and accountability partner, but most of all....thank you for your willingness to succeed despite all the obstacles that you have been through all year long. Keep fighting for you dreams because even though it may not look like its doing anything, it is! 

Looking forward to seeing and meeting all of you next year! 

COACH ARNEL




No comments:

Post a Comment