Thursday, December 29, 2016

Arnel, What Is Your Real Job?

What I Do For a Living, About Arnel Banawa, Becoming an Entrepreneur, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Success, Beachbody Coach Business Success, Real Life Beachbody Coach Success


HA HA, I get this a lot. For me, I think it's natural for people to be curious about what people do, and I actually find it interesting that anyone would like to know what I do for a living, how nice lol =)

Let me start by telling you that my life is not as EXCITING as people think. I work very hard at what I do, and it is not easy, and by no means.....GLAMOROUS!  Just like everyone else, I undergo many struggles and challenges.

I WORK FOR MYSELF

But it wasn't always like that. Before becoming and online fitness coach (affiliated with the company Beachbody), I worked 3 jobs and put in about 100 hours per week. I rarely had time for myself or my family, it just SUCKED. But, I was grateful that I had a job. I was grateful that I could put food on my daughter's table. I was just grateful that I COULD BREATHE.

SO YOU'RE AN ENTREPRENEUR?

Yes, you can say that. I was never excited about the idea of being told what to do, or being controlled. I disliked the fact that someone could tell me when I could travel, and how long I could travel. It took me many, many years to become independent from a BOSS, but it finally happened in 2013 when my online coaching business allowed me to become full time, it was truly a blessing.

SO YOU'RE A BEACHBODY COACH?

Yes, and very proud of it. Why you ask? Well, to keep it to the point, it saved me from alcoholism, and helped me on a new path of healthy and positive living. It also helped me find my passion in obstacle course racing and later filmmaking. I could go on and on, but I just don't want to sound like a salesperson. The bottom line: becoming a Beachbody Coach/Entrepreneur was the BEST thing that ever happened to me in my career life. One of the best quotes that I continue to remember stems from the Beachbody CEO himself "Carl Daikeler", he said that "Beachbody should not be your life, it should give you a life", and I truly live by that daily.


What I Do For a Living, About Arnel Banawa, Becoming an Entrepreneur, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Success, Beachbody Coach Business Success, Real Life Beachbody Coach Success


THE CHALLENGE

Other than the most common challenges with growing an online business and coaching people to reach their goals, there is the challenge of fighting NEGATIVITY from people who do not understand what I do, and the industry that I represent.  All I can say is that it all comes down to RESPECTING PEOPLE FOR WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY DO.

I do not ever frown on what other people do for a living. I do not ever lead people to believe that I am better than they are. Just like people have jobs, I have one too, and that is to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to provide for my family, nothing else.

IN CLOSING

Life is all about being happy, healthy, and leaving a legacy. What I do may not be for everyone, and that's ok, it shouldn't be. If having a job and working for someone makes you happy, then by all means, continue doing that. But if you don't like what others do, then I encourage you to ask yourself this question: "is it really doing you any harm by what people choose to do with their own lives?"

BE HAPPY, MY LAST AND FINAL WORDS

Be more happy and content with your life, and always respect what others do even it you do not want it for yourself. Everyone has their own reasons for what they do with their own lives, and we should be nothing but happy for them.

I am a Beachbody Coach, I am a Life Coach, I am an Entrepreneur, I am a filmmaker, I am an athlete, but most of all....I am a family man, and THAT IS MY REAL JOB =)


What I Do For a Living, About Arnel Banawa, Becoming an Entrepreneur, Becoming a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody Coach Success, Beachbody Coach Business Success, Real Life Beachbody Coach Success



Are you ready to start a fitness journey?






No comments:

Post a Comment