Friday, February 3, 2017

EXCITING NEWS!!! I just can't.......

Beachbody International, Beachbody Global, Becoming a Beachbody Coach outside of the USA, Beachbody UK, Beachbody Australia, Beachbody Coaching International Opportunity, Beachbody Global Expansion, Beachbody Ground Floor Opportunity


Let's see, I really do not know where to begin! Firstly, let me give you an idea about my excitement, but before I do that, let me share with you what I've been doing since 2011. And I promise not to write a book =).

Well, before 2011....I was working in the night life and hospitality industry. It was a great learning experience, I made a lot of money, but I was a totally different person back then. I don't want to bore you with all the details, but in a nutshell, I needed to find a way to change my lifestyle to a much healthier one, not that I wasn't having fun, I was.....but I wasn't responsible, and at the rate that I was going, I had maybe another 10 years or less of living. My habits consisted of drinking, partying, creating bad relationships, and spending money like there was no tomorrow. Some people call this a dream life, I called it a disguise. The truth is, I wasn't happy, I was searching for something more...aren't we all? 

The idea of NOT being on this planet to watch my daughter grow and live her life was a wake up call to change my life, so what did I do? I committed to living a more healthy lifestyle. 

Fast forward to present day. I am still not a millionaire lol, but that was NEVER my goal. I would love to be able to donate a million dollars to my church and charities one day, that would be too cool! And of course, my commitment to being the best father to my daughter will always be NUMBER ONE, oh and another small goal....to just have enough income to travel and see all 196 countries one day. 

Volunteering at an Orphanage Trip in Monterrey Mexico
Beachbody International, Beachbody Global, Becoming a Beachbody Coach outside of the USA, Beachbody UK, Beachbody Australia, Beachbody Coaching International Opportunity, Beachbody Global Expansion, Beachbody Ground Floor Opportunity


I've been a Beachbody Coach for a little over 6 years now, and although I am not considered a TOP COACH, I am happy to say that I do this for a living. What is it that I do? It's simple, I live a healthy lifestyle and share it with people, and I do this all from the convenience of my smartphone and macbook. I've been traveling the world for years now, and just recently have been focused on my cause related media project where I create obstacle racing videos to benefit charity. I do P90X in my hotel, campsites or wherever I sleep. This is how I've been able to live healthy and fit and travel the world for my project. I mean, I can't be sharing my OCRTUBE project with people, and not be taking care of my body right? Thank goodness for Beachbody on Demand Digital, and shipping companies (my family) for sending me my Shakeology wherever I am around the world! 

Nothing better than learning about different cultures, and meeting people from all over the world
Beachbody International, Beachbody Global, Becoming a Beachbody Coach outside of the USA, Beachbody UK, Beachbody Australia, Beachbody Coaching International Opportunity, Beachbody Global Expansion, Beachbody Ground Floor Opportunity
El Salvador


Ok yeah, enough about me right! Well, it was never about me to be honest. I could not be where I am today with my happiness if it weren't for the people that I've met through my coaching business. I wanted to share and meet more people like me around the world, and although I was able to work my online coaching business from anywhere around the world, I was not able to create partnerships with the people that I met because my affiliate company was only doing business in the USA and Canada....but this is about to change.


We are finally opening markets outside of the USA, US Trust Territories, and Canada! I am unsure of the countries that will be added at this point, but I'm pretty excited to share what I've been doing with the people that I've met from all the countries that I have visited. Most of these people have been either world travelers, corporate drop outs, missionaries, digital nomads, obstacle racers, and just straight up all around good people. 

What does all of this mean? Well, remember when I told you that what changed my life in 2011 was when I committed to a more health and fit lifestyle? This means that I can also help others around the world that want to be more happy, more healthy, and even start their own company. YES, I know that I can do this now (with or without my affiliate company), but trust me guys, this vehicle makes it ONE MILLION times better, and can make a bigger difference!

I cannot begin to tell you how this makes me feel. To be able to help people become more happy, healthy, and financially fit, I mean.....what else is there? Think of the impact that this would make around the world! Are you feeling my vibe? Read more on how you can join my tribe! 

Good times with some good people in Cambodia
Beachbody International, Beachbody Global, Becoming a Beachbody Coach outside of the USA, Beachbody UK, Beachbody Australia, Beachbody Coaching International Opportunity, Beachbody Global Expansion, Beachbody Ground Floor Opportunity

So what's next? 

As this opportunity become available in certain countries, I will be connecting and following up with all of you who have shown me interest in living better, and making a difference. Whether that just be for yourself, or for some of you who have entrepreneur tendencies, I am excited to share the possibilities with you, and finally form global business and customer partnerships. 

If you are just as EXCITED as I am, and you live in a country outside of the USA and Canada, please message me the following below, and I will be sure to keep you posted on when this opportunity will be available in your market. 

STAY IN THE KNOW:
1.  Your full name
2.  You country of residence
3.  Choose one or all that interest you the most
- Being more healthy and fit
- Starting an online business)

Connect with me here on Facebook or on OCRTUBE, and send me the following details above.

Join my Online Fitness Accountability Group, this is open to everyone of all countries!


No comments:

Post a Comment