Thursday, February 9, 2017

TOP 10 Benefits Having Network Marketing in Your Life

10 Benefits of Network Marketing, Benefits of Beachbody Coaching, Become a Beachbody Coach, Network Marketing Life, 10 Reasons to Become a Beachbody Coach


If you would've told me growing up that my primary business and my venture calling would be in Network Marketing, I would probably tell you that you were out of your mind. I mean, who wants to sell things and recruit family and friends into a scam right?

I WAS SO MISINFORMED

Just like the majority of us, I was lied too (millions of times), and was led to believe that the business of Network Marketing was bad news, and only the people at the top were successful. I was told so many lies from people who were either clueless about the industry, or "dabbled" in the business and never took it seriously, or got burned from a fly by night company.

AND THEN I DID MY OWN RESEARCH

It wasn't until I did my own research that I found this business to be a multi-billion dollar industry. Like anything, it's all about getting educated and learning about how something can benefit you and your family. My first MLM that I was involved with was Amway. And although I have nothing but great things to say about the company, I was just never passionate about selling soap. The business plan made total sense, but getting people healthy and fit was more of what I wanted to do, and so I became an affiliate with the biggest and the best health and fitness company around, and I am still with them until this day.

My Amway Days with my family (far left)
10 Benefits of Network Marketing, Benefits of Beachbody Coaching, Become a Beachbody Coach, Network Marketing Life, 10 Reasons to Become a Beachbody Coach


YOU CHOOSE YOUR SUCCESS

And so it's all about choosing the right company for you. Keep in mind that if you choose a company based on their compensation plan and car plan (which I really despise), than you will most likely be disappointed. I highly recommend that you join a company where you are using the products because they have helped you, or are helping you....not because you can get a good commission on it. If you do the latter, than that just makes you out to be "that guy", the salesman. And no one wants any part of that. If you believe in what you do, it will happen organically. 

LET'S MOVE ON

So I've been in Network Marketing for 9 years now, 6 years with my current primary company which is Beachbody, and I cannot tell you how much freedom I have to do what I want. If I can just take some of you with me all over the world and experience what type of lifestyle that I have, I'm sure that it would open your eyes to a different world. Oh, and I know that travel is not for everyone, but just imagine what you love, then now envision doing that without anyone else telling you when or how to do it. Imagine spending as much time with your family as you want, not because your boss says you can, I mean....who are they to tell you how to run and live your life right? Oh and if you love your job, that's fantastic, but imagine now being able to do it when you want to, not because you have to. Yeah, I am totally honest with experience, but Network Marketing is truly the best business in the world. But you just have to believe that you can do it, and forget about the haters that will knock you. What do they know? Do they pay your bills? Nope, so go for it! 

One last thing on this topic, I am just as normal as all of you. I still struggle with life. I am not what people call "money bags", but Network Marketing has given me a better life. It's not about making millions, but if you play your cards right, whether you like it or not, millions may come your way. And what would I do with millions you ask? I would probably give it all away and dedicate myself to philanthropy because that's what it's all about for me. Check out my OCRTUBE media project here. 

OK REALLY, THIS IS IT

Here are the TOP 10 Benefits of Having Network Marketing in Your Life:

1.  Low Risk - This one is pretty easy to understand. Only 2-5% of the general population have the ability to invest half a million and up for a successful franchise like McDonalds etc. Not that this is a good example, but its true. With Network Marketing, you only risk is your time and the money that you spend familiarizing yourself with your own products. By spending roughly around $200 per month with your products and online marketing campaigns, your business can eventually grow to an income which most can only be attained by investing millions, or having a college education (and academics doesn't even promise you a bright future) Oh also, if you think that you can get involved with Network Marketing without investing any money, then you're missing the point. It's still a business, marketing on your own without the leverage of marketing dollars will leave you in the hole with the rest of the Network Marketing failure stories. If you treat your business like a business, it will be a business. 

2.  Huge Demand for High Quality Products - Do you know what the difference between a Rolls Royce and a Chrysler? A LOT!!! You will always find products that cost less, but keep in mind that the value goes down as well. You get what you pay for! I've had a number of people who tell me that my Shakeology is way too expensive, and I'm like, "compared to what?". Know what you have, and know the benefits, but also know that you don't have to be an expert, the truth will be shown with your results both physically and financially. 

3.  Residual Income - Do you earn while you are asleep? What about this....does your income grow significantly when you get back from vacation? If not, it's time to learn more about residual income =). To learn more about residual income, one must learn about delayed gratification. 

4.  No Cap on Income Potential - How many of you out there have capped out on your salary? What about traditional business owners out there, when you leave, are you earning more revenue? With Network Marketing "done right", you will never receive a cap. If you work hard consistently, just like athletics, you will eventually hit the podium. When there is unlimited income potential imagine how your thinking of life would change. We all think and make choices based on our income, now imagine that income is not an issue, how far would you take your life? Yup, pretty exciting right!


Star Diamond Recognition at Coach Summit 2012
10 Benefits of Network Marketing, Benefits of Beachbody Coaching, Become a Beachbody Coach, Network Marketing Life, 10 Reasons to Become a Beachbody Coach


5.  Virtually No Employees - There are many people in this industry who earn 6 and 7 figures with no employees, it's definitely possible. Once you begin to earn some decent income, it may be a good idea to hire a part time assistant though. I've found that when you hire someone to do the small things (which are still important), it can help you become more productive with the more important things such as prospecting: one on one, online campaigns, and training sessions with your leaders etc. 

6.  No Inventory - Although there are still companies out there who require you to have inventory, it's really a thing of the past these days. Most companies, especially my affiliate company does all the shipping for me all over the world with just a click of a button. 

7.  Low Overhead - This is not a bricks and mortar type of business. With Network Marketing, you already save thousands of dollars by not having to rent office space. You can conveniently run your business from a smartphone or laptop. The only overhead is product use which isn't really considered overhead, and whatever marketing campaigns that you have within your budget. Remember, in any business it will take an investment, big or small, depends on your goals. There is training for all of this, but again, technology makes having an online business very, very cost effective. You can literally spend $500 per month on your business and get the same return if not more versus spending millions with a franchise. All income figures are based on your performance. 

8.  Leverage with Passive Income - One of my favorite quotes by Jim Rohn, he says, "I work full time at my job, and part time for my fortune". Leveraging your income with something on the side is crucial if you want to stay ahead. Eventually, your part time Network Marketing business will surpass your full time job, that's the idea. I've done this along with hundreds of my friends on my team. You are the average of the 5 people that you surround yourself with, so hanging around people who will keep you accountable will speed up the process of your success! 


Leadership Social in Tampa with my Coach
10 Benefits of Network Marketing, Benefits of Beachbody Coaching, Become a Beachbody Coach, Network Marketing Life, 10 Reasons to Become a Beachbody Coach


9.  Global and Portability - As mentioned above, there is no limits to where you can work your Network Marketing business. For most companies, you can work anywhere around the world as long as you have an internet connection or smartphone. Now how's that for freedom? No cubicle, and you can wear whatever you want =)  

10.  Anything is Possible with Freedom - Money doesn't buy freedom, I am a believer in that. It's all about GENUINELY helping people get what they want, so eventually you can get what you deserve. If you focus on materialism, you will be disappointed. I encourage you to find a company or product  that you believe in, and then focus on truly helping people. I promise that when you do that, anything is possible! 


Our team from 2011 to 2016, and growing by the minute!
10 Benefits of Network Marketing, Benefits of Beachbody Coaching, Become a Beachbody Coach, Network Marketing Life, 10 Reasons to Become a Beachbody Coach








No comments:

Post a Comment