Tuesday, February 19, 2019

2019 Updates!

Bicol Philippines, 2019 Updates, Life in the Philippines, Arnel Banawa, Lagalag Mafia, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Filipino Digital Nomad, Beachbody Coach in Asia
Taking the kids out for some Ice Cream at Buhi Centro, Bicol Philippines

How my life has started in 2019:

- Officially moved to the Philippines to raise my new daughter Pippa here 
- Haven’t had consistent internet for over a month, so work has been a challenge. 
- My mother in law passed
- Currently rebuilding an SUV
- Have driven to Bicol back and forth 3X in one month time
- Haven’t started a regular workout routine, so currently looking for some online workout partners, let's do this!
- Moved into a new house
- Missing my daughter Lauren like crazy!




But I did have time to treat the kids to ICE cream the other day 👍 Please bare with me my family, friends and business partners, I am slowly but surely catching up =)




Exploring Baclaran Market with my Swiss Family
Bicol Philippines, 2019 Updates, Life in the Philippines, Arnel Banawa, Lagalag Mafia, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Filipino Digital Nomad, Beachbody Coach in Asia


Here's my latest vlog on my Lagalag Mafia youtube channel, Rest in Peace Lola Salve, miss you!







No comments:

Post a Comment